Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

He's been coasting on robbing all the gold from Skypeia that they planned on giving him anyway for two years now. Boy needs to actually build up his pirate cred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Thriller Bark was arguably an actual act of piracy

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

Staging the largest prison break in history wasn’t strictly a pirate action but I think it should count.

Also the raid on Onigashima was .. well, a raid, against a rival pirate crew. So was Whole Cake Island since they stole Sanji and bailed after wrecking the place, but it’s not called a raid for some reason.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Also Luffy did kinda sorta take over two countries

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Whether that’s piracy or not is up to you, the viewer

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
What I’m reading indicates that the One Piece is speculating if pirates even exist in the age of pirates?

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Agreeing to try to assassinate Big Mom was pretty great. He probably expected it to work about as much as we did, though.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

PuttyKnife posted:

What I’m reading indicates that the One Piece is speculating if pirates even exist in the age of pirates?

its complicated

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

3 weeks huh

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Luffy fights Lucci in the anime soon so you have more animated Gear 5 to look forward to during the break at least

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Luffys gonna kick Blackbeards rear end so hard

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there just aren't very many civilian ships to rob on the grand line. actual piracy is more common outside of the grand line, i'd imagine.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Oh, I think I get it

The One Piece is a mystery treasure

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

The One Piece is the recipe for Jaya Cherry Pie

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Luffy downloaded the latest Uta album without paying for it

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Waffleman_ posted:

Luffy downloaded the latest Uta album without paying for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_zvPycttH4

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
telling u all its a bunch of treasure, the lost history, and a flag

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
its a bunch of meat

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

It’s the Big Hat, Imu already got it so they’re gonna have to go to Marie Joy next

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
its 100% a manga.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Hey when Bonney de-ages people with the Age Age Fruit if she goes far enough back does it remove a Devil Fruit users' ability to use their Devil Fruit???

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hasn't come up and probably no. As far as we know, Blackbeard's fruit is the only one that can negate other fruits.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

mikeycp posted:

its a bunch of meat

The ultimate Dry Aged Beef.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Infinitum posted:

3 weeks huh
Well deserved vacay tbh

I think we have not reached a solid final agreement on the nanomachines discussion anyway

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Infinitum posted:

3 weeks huh

i've already drawn up the list of arguments to relitigate in this thread, don't you worry

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

7D4W

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Holy crap a slime ate a devil fruit? and now it's a slime wooper??? I was not expecting this...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Meowywitch posted:

Holy crap a slime ate a devil fruit? and now it's a slime wooper??? I was not expecting this...

Caesar is such a piece of poo poo, haha.

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:

Jerusalem posted:

Caesar is such a piece of poo poo, haha.
Caesar's the best

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/theCGchannel/status/1773257508598997114

Ohhh... now I get it. He's a rubber man!

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

How did that happen?

Video was pretty cool!

Here’s a video that breaks down the new amazing op and goes into Megumi Ishitani’s style and process and what makes it so special. The storyboards are insane.

Oops, link: https://youtu.be/JLjrjx8XHxk?si=WbmeBm-e_egI4YjH

The second half is a rant about Toei fyi

Wii Spawn Camper fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Mar 29, 2024

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

this is thread relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdw-2gpDoQg

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

What the gently caress did I just watch

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

a man doing the science the rest of us are too scared to do, this time with a special cameo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i hate that dudes voice