Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
I watch every mister sausage video with the same anticipation I have for every new one piece chapter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Do his videos also have a spoiler subculture that lasts five days every pub week

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

we call mister sausage spoilers "content warnings"

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Carpator Diei posted:

Of course he's excited, it might be the most actually piratey thing he's ever done :v:

Apparently my nieces have been watching One Piece before bed, and have agreed that Luffy just doesn't know what a Pirate actually is. I did have to give my brother a heads up that maybe Thrillerbark might not be the best pre-bedtime watch, since one of them is very susceptible to scary things. It's nice to know that they'll each be experiencing the arc from two different crew points of view, once seeing everything like Nami, Chopper, and Usopp while the other one will be having a very Luffy good time.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Caesar is a fun and cool character in the manga, but in the anime, any time he is on screen there’s just the constant SHEEESHEEEEESHOOOSHOOSHEEESHEESHOOOSHOOOSHOOOO sound effect and it’s miserable to hear midway through Punk Hazard, let alone the tail end of Whole Cake
I hate that sound so much

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Disagree that Caesar Clown is either fun or cool.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I mean, he’s the motherfucking worst, but he is often funny since his ego and his intellect/common sense are nowhere near on the same level, so he’s fun in the sense that that gag usually gets a chuckle out of me, I’ll give him that.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

The comic itself refusing to believe in Caesars name change is one of the best gags in the series.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

caeser clown has a cool design and is funny. and travelled with the straw hats. let's hear it for caeser clown

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Last Celebration posted:

I mean, he’s the motherfucking worst, but he is often funny since his ego and his intellect/common sense are nowhere near on the same level, so he’s fun in the sense that that gag usually gets a chuckle out of me, I’ll give him that.

i assume what sets vegapunk apart from the other super scientists is that he doesn't have a colossal ego that holds him back

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Jose posted:

i assume what sets vegapunk apart from the other super scientists is that he doesn't have a colossal ego that holds him back

thats obviously not the case. i think the thing that makes him different is that he ate the nomi nomi no mi

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I always thought this anime was gonna be bad, and then I binged it over 6 months last year and now I'm addicted. It's a better anime than most and certainly the best of the extra long shonens. I am hoping against hope that Sabo is somehow alive but not much survives a yamoto cannon.

Well, thats my story. See ya later.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Diqnol posted:

we are dying in here because of the hiatus, please continue to share updates

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Jose posted:

Tbh I think Vegapunk is just legitimately as above curve as he was hyped, like yeah the lack of ego and multiple punks helps too but like, dude made a near perfect replica of a mythical Zoan fruit, while Ceaser was peddling fruits that had an amazing 10% chance of turning you into a (usually hosed up) chimera person and a 90% chance of making you involuntarily laugh forever.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

oddium posted:

caeser clown has a cool design and is funny. and travelled with the straw hats. let's hear it for caeser clown

He earned a spot on the crew more than 99% of characters who have been nominated.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Diqnol posted:

I always thought this anime was gonna be bad, and then I binged it over 6 months last year and now I'm addicted. It's a better anime than most and certainly the best of the extra long shonens. I am hoping against hope that Sabo is somehow alive but not much survives a yamoto cannon.

this is the manga thread. if you post in here, youre likely to learn sabo’s fate inadvertently

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Sockser posted:

Caesar is a fun and cool character in the manga, but in the anime, any time he is on screen there’s just the constant SHEEESHEEEEESHOOOSHOOSHEEESHEESHOOOSHOOOSHOOOO sound effect and it’s miserable to hear midway through Punk Hazard, let alone the tail end of Whole Cake
I hate that sound so much

SHIRORORORO is loving great, how dare you

Funky Valentine posted:

He earned a spot on the crew more than 99% of characters who have been nominated.

I’m 99% sure Nami would kill him in his sleep
so yeah he should definitely join

Augus fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Mar 30, 2024

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ive been playing pirate warriors 4 during the break week(s) and the new characters are really fun to play as. Gear 5 Luffy is a ton of fun and they made Roger playable as a completely broken character

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

but what of Yamato

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Who?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I think he’s one of zoro’s bounty hunter friends

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Meowywitch posted:

but what of Yamato

Yamato is extremely good in PW4 and he's one of my favorite characters to play

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

also Smoothie, of all people, is one of the most overpowered characters in the game

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Augus posted:

Yamato is extremely good in PW4 and he's one of my favorite characters to play

thats based

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I just looked through the dlc and it’s all characters, music, and barely any new levels or treasure logs. I’m disappointed, they should do the arcs they skipped.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Augus posted:

SHIRORORORO is loving great, how dare you

No no no, his laugh is cool and great
It's the ambient sound that he makes when he's just standing there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxJyuRIklZc

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Break month!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hes earned it tbh

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

But nobody will match his boyfriend Ace.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

But nobody will match his boyfriend Ace.

Me?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Augus posted:

also Smoothie, of all people, is one of the most overpowered characters in the game

Smoothie's power is a more kinetic version of the Skeksis essence draining machine from the Dark Crystal, and should be extremely OP.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Yamabro is a good 3 feet taller than me, so I think we're compatible

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Meowywitch posted:

But do you adventure hard enough?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Augus posted:

All the Big Mom pirates are busted in that game, it’s great

My personal favourite was Cavendish, which is only mid tier but a lot of fun to play. Absolute trash before unlocking Hakuba though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

scary ghost dog posted:

thats obviously not the case. i think the thing that makes him different is that he ate the nomi nomi no mi

didn't he eat it after doing tons of his science stuff

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Vegapunk avoided the pitfalls of a huge and inflated ego by splitting his into 6 smaller parts.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Meowywitch posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olcgrSspzjA

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Jose posted:

didn't he eat it after doing tons of his science stuff

no, he has seemingly always had the fruit. its inseparable with his character- dragon recognized him because of it on ohara

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
anyway, episode 1100 is next week and its luffy vs lucci. look at this preview https://youtu.be/do6pY0HDacQ?si=Y8Qc8_woBLM-t7F_ its going to be a really good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I learned something today talking to my niece. The blue haired guy who made the lion boat is dumb and bad because he beat up the funny Chapapa guy. Also the Going Merry is coming back.

She is extremely excited that the next island is a Halloween island.

Gyges fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Mar 31, 2024