Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

YggdrasilTM posted:

That's not the impression that I had.
from what I got, the island was going to be blasted in the next few minutes in every case and it was just pure coincidence that Sabo was exactly there in that moment instead than in one of the other rebel island.

yeah the "he's an unlucky man" thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Ready for Yoke to be peak Oda Woman Body.

lol 100%

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

at first I thought the teleport fruit is pretty wild but on reflection I guess it's not anywhere as powerful as traffy's. as long as you can say "this power wont work on x, because they are too strong in a general sense" I suppose anything can happen.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Cat Machine posted:

I love that panel so much that I had it made into a mug

I like that mug

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Cat Machine posted:

The “scans” we get from TCB are people digitally drawing over the top of the newsprint. This other group got theirs out earlier because they’ve taken less time/care to fill in all the linework (and do proofreading it seems)

yeah! gently caress those guys!!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

thinking about the state of the berserk scans we traded on cds in the high school lan days

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

man what are you doing kuzan this isnt like you

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

MorningMoon posted:

Love this gag

one of my fave gags in one piece

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I know we said it before but yamato getting pumped over general franky was also a great bit

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Ch really expected "desire" to go a different way

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Cat Machine posted:

"I wanna jerk off but I don't have time! Desire, help me out!!

He really is a genius

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

god drat even by oda's wild standards the women in film gold are drawn insanely

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

so I wonder how punk records is linked to rogers big egg...?

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

if I were to split myself into multiple aspects I would simply not make an "evil" one

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Arist posted:

folks, if you split your personality into seven aspects and there's no evil one, take a look in the mirror

If you run into an evil clone in the morning, you ran into an evil clone. If you run into evil clones all day, you're the evil clone.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Sanji wouldn’t even be able to hit Enel, much less defeat him

ban this sicko

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

i hope luffy just pastes lucci. just pushes him into the ground like that zombie.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

what the gently caress

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I love carrot

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I thought shanks cut kidds arm off? guess not

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Delphisage posted:

where Shanks defeated Kidd with a Conqueror-enhanced sword swing from distance.

haha man, I hope so, what a move

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

so i'm reading stella's reaction as the sniper not being a traitorpunk. interesting.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Gyges posted:

The gun barrel has me thinking that this whole thing is a Blackbeard joint, with Auger, Katarina, and maybe Shiryu on a mission to find the double super secret devil fruit secrets of Vegapunk. Wouldn't surprise me if Katarina has been the one with Bonnie the whole time, using her to access all the Kuma stuff they couldn't without her.

I thought that too...I couldn't remember if augur was shown in the law fight. defintely pumped for a real showdown with some of the blackbeard captains

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Can Of Worms posted:

He was, he has the Warp-Warp fruit and teleported Burgess at a mountain for him to throw.

this is true, and it ruled

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

eat poo poo, kidd! You sucked. Rest in piss. I can't be the only one glad he got his murderous poo poo kicked in

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

flame marked man with the black ship, imu, big hat, dragon, The One Piece, rocks, zunesha, weevil...so many loose ends still floating around. one piece will never end (good)

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

anyone else been waiting ten years for the scene right at the end where zoro or sanji are in real deep poo poo and the other goes through hell to save them because theyre the best friends in the entire world

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

one of my favourite parts in my favourite manga is when sanji takes off during whole cake and luffy says zoro must be really worried about him and it's the only small telling line in the whole thing that acknowledges how important they are to each other. love that.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

And then they kiss

yes! yes!!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

blackbeard saying they could "sell" the op-op fruit is interesting. makes me think however they're extracting devil fruit powers involves, you know, rematerialising the fruit.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

HerraS posted:

Blackbeard is 40 years old and The Rocks Pirates got their asses whooped 38 years ago. Dont think he's a clone, he looks nothing like what we've seen of Rocks so far.

maybe he's his son? all the "draw x character when they're a kid" pics oda did of blackbeard shows him crying and looking mad

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/7360/one-piece-chapter-1082

:)

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Pureauthor posted:

Buggy's true beef with Shanks being that he's a disappointed fanboy who believed Shanks deserved to be the next pirate king is great.

yeah its so good

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

heh heh heh

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

MorningMoon posted:

Just wanna say that I don't really care for powerscaling, and the only reason I ever use the term Hakiman is because this video is always playing in my mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjpFJaJpSVo`

heh heh heh

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

MorningMoon posted:

WhiteFraud never got a scar. He just scribbled it and started to imply it was Roger after the guy was killed.

ban this man

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

imu is oda. the rings around his pupils will disappear next month.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Cmon fellas. You need to respect yourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

pain piggies, all of you