Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Big Beautiful One PIece!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

"Waddya mean I don't get on the boat? I had a tragic backstory, I was a major player in the arc, I declared my intentions in the same way Oden did, paralleling his journey, the fans love me, I have good chemistry with the main character, I just said two chapters ago that I was going to get on the boat. This is an Outrage!"

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good ch

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ok ch.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

odas rushing the poo poo outta op. those vacations made him realize lifes too short, why waste it drawing all the time. be with family instead! if he wants to just draw the major big pages and release the rest of the story in text that's fine with me.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Oda trying a bold new strategy: Luffy gets the One Piece next chapter. Then it's all flashbacks for the next 5 years; manga going dark mode to conserve energy.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wanna know more about the skypeia big dog .. maybe there's a cloud full of them...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Gr8 ch!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

WHAT!!!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Yeah when I saw UNK on the side of the shark or whatever i thought "Punkhazard???"

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i only remember sailor (gin)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'm the lion with the TRUMP visor

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Luffy and Lucci will become friends in this arc. The threat will be something else!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good ch

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Plutonis posted:

Looking closer and I noticed that Burguess' face got real hosed up by Sabo. It was hinted to when he was at Baltigo and his face was covered in a shadow but in this chapter half of his head is covered in metal plates.

wow!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

This might be the first time we see Haki doing this? I've always imagined, from what we've been told, it could prevent an effect but didn't consider it could be used to shake off an effect. Just never crossed my mind. This is probably where a lot of us in this thread are coming from. Has a lot of implications now that we know it works like this though, especially with the darkness fruit.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'm with alkanphel now. there's a Haki field. But whats perpendicular to H? Do we gotta use the righthand rule??

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ONE PIECE!!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good ch.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Big respect to those people hustling and tracing

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Arist posted:

*taking notes* Oh wow, what a coincidence, I also share a bank PIN with... uh... Mankey D. Loofy or whatever. What about you guys?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good ch.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

The Punk Record Makes You Stupid

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Arist posted:

folks, if you split your personality into seven aspects and there's no evil one, take a look in the mirror

sooooooo true 🤣🤣

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

One Piece Manga Thread: The Punk Record Makes You Stupid

do it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Do we agree that Enel was just making those numbers up for the attacks, right?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

👀

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good ch.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I think Oda wrote himself into a corner with that ending and there's no nice way out.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

There's no favorite. The more you think the more you discover.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Haki nose.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good ch.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those that favor fire

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good ch.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I Am Fowl posted:

Oh it's fine. They've just got some poor sap on that boat and they're forcing him to watch cheesy movies; the worst you've ever seen!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

fake news foxy. slowing down is losing energy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bleck posted:

The bug attracting light is gonna mix into Kizaru's light and he'll be a bug-attracting-light man and be covered in cool bugs.

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ubiquitus posted:

Weird. I don’t think anyone on the crew uses fists to fight

Closest one is Franky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Scholtz posted:

Seniram Eht Nioj