Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I wouldn't have known the numbers were supposed to be bigger than giants if characters didn't keep mentioning it. But it's kind of amazing Oda kept Wano in as good of scale as he did in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

You have to give him a break, he's really drunk

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Definitely excited for this one.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I know I love listening to three minutes of someone talking about how their list of strongest characters is their opinion and not objective fact. I would have been confused and mad in the comments section otherwise.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

A lot of people online seem to think Kizaru is going to be mad at Lucci for attacking his nephew, Sentomaru. I'm assuming this is because somebody translated aniki directly or something? Doesn't sound like what's gonna happen to me.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Not sure about Dragon but young Garp looks exactly like a much buffer Luffy in a marine uniform

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

That was somehow the version of One Piece I watched first. They called Crocodile Clock Dell. It was great.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Wapol is hilarious. Some big fat guy walking through town in the middle of a harsh winter taking bites out of people's houses.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Good to see Oimo and Kashii met up with them

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I saw people on twitter pointing out that William Kidd is known as the most unlucky pirate. Apparently even his execution was botched horribly.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I was right here when I caught up during Marineford and it was brutal

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Makes you wonder if Karasu is his birth name or an alias. Impossible to tell in this series.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Sabo ending up almost bleeding out while stowing away in a ship, just like the situation he put Burgess in recently lol. I also like how the Doffy pacifista has the 40 year old Doffy's swagger

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

That was just about where I finally caught up with the series. Crazy how time flies

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

They need a hype man. Apoo's role on Kaido's crew is very underrated.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

The amount of work put in to make us hate these people is impressive at this point.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Amazing that a manga can be this consistently good. The gorosei are total monsters.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

I don't really blame Blackbeard for running from Akainu. Everyone's already complaining about the small island being on fire and how hot it was and then a guy shows up who could flood the whole thing with magma. Sounds like fate wasn't on his side for that one.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Agreeing to try to assassinate Big Mom was pretty great. He probably expected it to work about as much as we did, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Luffy wouldn't eat the food that he cooked but I guess that was supposed to be more of a cooking anti-feat than anything else