Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I can't wait to see the first giant with a devil fruit power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Endorph posted:

the giant on blackbeard's crew, sanjuan wolf, and morley of the revolutionaries, both have devil fruits

morley is a giant? but see is the critical word here

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I just thought Morley was another v tall human

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

What would the awakening of buggys fruit be like

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Not saying what just happened wasn't Uranus but it's power seems a bit out of whack compared with what the others can/likely can do.

It sort of comes back to where did enel get the idea/blueprints for the arc maxim from because it doesn't seem likely be or the skypians created it. Maybe this is something similar except built using kizarus power

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I thought it was the ancient kingdoms with superweapons Vs everyone else who became the world government. This is the only/main reason I think what just happened wasn't uranus

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'm still a fan of the idea that the Big Egg has something to do with uranus

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Oda has brought back former villains a lot so I'm extremely here for lucci and kaku losing again so they get to be the first people with a second cover arc

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Luffy was putting up a decent enough fight against kaido he might have won with gear 4 had cp0 not interfered. Lucci should get clowned on

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I think law would have a decent shot against just Blackbeard but not with half the crew there since his own crew all appear to be scrubs and bepo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

What would the jacket fruit awakening look like

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

God tier usopp joke this chapter

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Awesome chapter, but how does one body pooping make the other bodies relieved? can they remotely share poop? Wireless poop transfer? This is important.

Fortunately we have a main character who asks these important questions

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

anime was right posted:

colleen clinkenbeard is a very good luffy, imho. they at least nailed that.

really committing to the one piece naming system here

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

No Wave posted:

why would a secret policeman celestial dragon cuck have conqueror's haki...

chinjao?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

do you think we'll get to see Kong fight at any point in the series?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ubiquitus posted:

He’s loving jacked and has scars, there’s no way that dude doesn’t turn into a nami stealing giant mythical gorilla :colbert:

king kong vs king kong gun please oda

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Who the gently caress is scoppet gaban

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cat Machine posted:

we survived 40 days and 40 nights without a new chapter last year, we can get through this

We did?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Seems to me that garp going after Blackbeard is specifically to give law an out from dying as a thank you from garp for saving Luffy. Whether garp survives is a different question

Garp.os currently the physically strongest person in op?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I ignored burgess in my comment about garp as he had a strength devil fruit that doesn't count imo. Garp meanwhile just hurts cannonballs instead of firing them

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I had a dream Blackbeard could eat 2 fruits because he's wearing a wig and fed the darkness fruit to it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Violen posted:

i kind of wish tcb was still the only game in town sometimes just because that centered the bulk of attention here around a coherent experience of a chapter lol

It's a lot less effort to push out a translation of just text than everything else that goes into even a moderate quality scan release

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Plutonis posted:

So regarding the Clone stuff... What if... And I may say, what if... there is a Rocks Clone around that got modified to have several DFs around?

could potentially explain why he knew what the darkness fruit looked like/did. find it hard to believe it was really in a book explaining devil fruits

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

doesn't mean he's telling the truth of course though it adds a bit more to the theory since how many people outside of vegapunk had a book about them?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

is there a reason kuma is called kuma rather than bear considering his name bartholomew in the original japanese or whatever?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hatty posted:

Kuma meaning bear has entered the normal lexicon I think. Like Lobo meaning wolf etc.

now i understand why homer wanted to bring him back

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It already does

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

so although then gorosei was translated as 5 elder stars the kanji for star can also mean planet.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

well the 5 remaining planets match up with the traditional 5 elements/days of the week as well as sun/moon and yin/Yang. Seems there is a whole load of Japanese word place going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q83KS-IZu-U

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

CatstropheWaitress posted:

I know the game they have to play but christ is that title, editing, guy, and script offputting.

Definitely but at least this guy can read/speak Japanese so sometimes the videos have interesting stuff in them

Of course it's like trying to make an anime weekly out of the series where there just isn't enough content for it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Ah, so that’s where people in the thread got that idea from

Some people were really all in on the 5 acts theory lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Len posted:

I would like to say that they confirmed there would be more

But they also said Inside Job was getting a season 2 and then they cancelled it.

it technically got a season 2. can't believe it was so expensive they cancelled it though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've not played it but was looking at games on steam and one piece world seeker is 90% off right now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

official release

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1015589

I forget. Do the strawhats have the same number of crewmembers as blackbeard?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

oddium posted:

it's stussy

vivi makes the most sense but this is why i asked i guess

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Skypiea owns you heathen

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it's gonna be some secret vegapunk clone or android or whatever that was deemed a failure and sentenced to the trash can or get locked in a pod thats now loving things up, mad scientists are always leaving these things around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH-la5gyibc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Silver2195 posted:

I thought it was supposed to be four pairs of x-y coordinates, with Laugh Tale being the point where the line connecting the northernmost and the southernmost points meets the line connecting the easternmost and the westernmost points.

you'd realistically only need 3 poneglyphs to find it if this was the case