Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

I'm excited to be going out to sea again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Terper posted:

The Sunny is suddenly caught by a giant who immediately takes them to Elbaf

As long as the giant isn't taking them back to Wano, I am okay with it!

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Darth Walrus posted:

I do agree that the only way Coby might manage to save his own life while invading Amazon Lily is to randomly start fanboying about Luffy while in Hancock's earshot. Which is, to be fair, extremely likely.

Colby and Hancock, both convinced that they are the closest person to Luffy and unwilling to surrender to the other, engaged each other in a battle so apocalyptic that it made Punk Hazard look like a farmer's market.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Stairaphim :v:

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Oh my goodness. I'm gonna need some time to process this.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I have no idea how even gear five Luffy is meant to stop that. Presumably the other ancient weapons, but it raises the stakes just the right amount.

He looks up, smiles real wide, and the lasers bounce harmlessly off of his teeth!

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Spanish Matlock posted:

I still hear 4kids Sanji in my head sometimes

I SEE DUH RIVUH

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

hatty posted:

Yamato is kinda boring and one note imo, I’m glad he didn’t join so we don’t have to hear about Oden every chapter

I really do hope he reunites with the crew again, but yeah, I was kind of happy to get away from Wano. Just give me another year or so and I bet I'll be excited to see him again! I just need a little break from Oden-land.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Siliziumleben posted:

oddly enough I remember Toriko less for the gratuitous depictions of people eating exotic foods but because of the crazy rapid pace of power level escalation. it goes so quickly from punching alligators to punching god

This is your daily reminder that God, in Toriko, is a frog with a tongue so long that it can go around the world and lick its own rear end. This gives it catastrophic power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

CharlestonJew posted:

That's how I read it. Kidd put his all into a long range attack as an opening volley and didn't expect Shanks to jump halfway across the ocean and "nothin' personnel, kidd" him, so he didn't have the time to properly defend himself

I have no doubt that Kidd would have done much better if he just planned on fighting Shanks. But he didn't. He tried to kill as many people as he could, abandoned his defense, and paid one hell of a price for it. If Kidd wasn't who he was, the fight would have gone much better for him, I'm sure.