Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Jerusalem posted:

Can never get over the googly eyes on "Big Mom"'s "homies" :allears:

The soccer ball one is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Clearly the secret is that croc is Luffy's Dad and dragon is his mom.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I have to imagine vegapunk's blueprints have a very "draw the rest of the owl" quality to them.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

There's a pirate with a 300 million bounty because they refuse to stop replacing the World Government's political cartoon captions with "Nika, what an rear end in a top hat" and slipping :bignews: a :20bux: to publish it.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

It's funny how stark it is in the comments for that tweet that nearly 100% of the lovely replies are blue checks.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

https://twitter.com/newworldartur/status/1681309993163952130

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Personally, I don't care much about spoilers for something I'm invested in and am going to read anyway, but if it's something I haven't started and am on the fence about, spoilers may make me just never care enough to start.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Waffleman_ posted:

Okay but like how the gently caress though answer me, applehead

You just put it in there, most people just don't do it because they'd rather the fruit be sold for profit or eat it themselves for fabulous prizes.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Baido is the dragon that ate the oni fruit and is pink