Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

th only truly despicable thing last chpater was traffy being rude to chopper, which has earned him the sentence of death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

prediction ive been making for years: the straw hats will do a davy back fight vs shanks crew

i'd love this, or else some other combat-without-being-combat encounter btween them

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

man, thinkin about it, do i care about who'd win in a fight between luffy nd shanks? sure, thatd be cool. do i care about who'd win in a janken tournament? or a meat eating contest between luffy and lucky roux? or a drinking contest between zoro and ben beckman? sniping contest between usopp and yasopp? bet your fuckin rear end i do

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

katakuri was cool nd eiba's right that it made it clear that if luffy's struggling this much against her number two guy how in the name of heaven is he gonna beat an emperor?

that's btw something i really liked about wano, oda did a great job of making kaido seem like an unbreakable wall. luffy getting one-shotted at th end of act one was insanely cool, then it takes a big shonen training arc and not one but two mid-fight powerups AND a meat recharge to get an advantage over him. even then it's not a blowout, luffy's still takin big hits even though gear 5 lets him use cartoon physics to deflate the damage a little

also gear 4 pwns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i do thnk that even if the cp0 guy hadnt intervened kaidou would have won the clash and then probably gone gear 5 after, all cp0 did was really loving piss kaidou off

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Eggplant Squire posted:

Buggy's arc through this comic as one of the earliest threats to now is so great

his power arc bein a flat line while his bounty shoots off into the sky is incredible. god bless you buggy the clown

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Rody One Half posted:

Oddium might be able to tell a story that takes less than 30 years to finish

so worse

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mihawk is the worlds greatest swordsman. zoro's dream is to be the worlds greatest swordsman, which means proving yourself stronger than th previous number 1. Also like they've been building it up for a thousand chapters, there's no way oda goes SIKE! NOW IT'S SHILIEW I GUESS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm here for it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Violen posted:

putting on the most mature disposition i have ever worn i agree.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ubiquitus posted:

Look at this horrible hot take. Symbolism is important

uhhhh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Violen posted:

im rereading dressrosa and i cant get the fusion of senor pink and fungah out of my head and its distressing me

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

say what you eill about dressrosa it has some absolutely top-tier oda designs. senor pink, doffy, like half the colosseum guys, corazon, probably some other guys i'm not thinking of

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

now i'll say what i will about dressrosa: it's probably the second worst post-timeskip arc but it's not bad overall and has some great moments (god usopp...!!!). holds up way better on a reread

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

zoro wants a robot eye doesnt he

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cat Machine posted:

The very first speech bubble in the chapter sucks poo poo, no way am I reading this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

"i see you've all got big bellies from eating!" jimbei: "the obese brotherhood will remember this."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i liked jimbei but didnt love him before he joined thr crew but man he fuckin rules now that we get to hang out with him

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

laws crew is cool, bepo obvs rules and the other two guys that show up are charmingly weenieish. its funny to think that theyre the crew of a near-emperor even though they're the biggest jobbers on the planet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anime was right posted:

what are the odds vegapunk has the terminal disease roger had and chopper cures it here

low to extremely low. hes sayin he's pretty sure the WG is gonna send some murderers to murder him because shits getting wild

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

zou was so fuckin good for a like 50 chapter arc. all killer no filler

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

actually its only 23 chapters :stare:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yes please

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

all these spoilers for movie chat throwin me off!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

omfg

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

WHERES THE loving CHAP

WHERES THE loving CHAP

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

WE'RE GOIN TO ELBAF

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Don't ever explain The Large Bridge That We Have Been Building For A Thousand Years

they explained tht though right? celestial dragon said build a bridge, six hundred years later theyre still workin on it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

No Wave posted:

Awakening is just extra fruit powers what is there to even discuss? I am confident that it is the least interesting concept in one piece.

incorrect because gear 5 is th most interesting power in the world

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

luffy whippin lucci so hard he tornadoes himself. LUFFY EATING LUCCI. GEAR FIVE RULES

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

LUFFY MAKIN A LUCCI SHAPED HOLE IN THE WALL WITH HIS KICK FLAMES AND ALL

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

luffy makin little goggles so he can gum gum rocket lucci is th best

gear five rules!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

that panel of zoro waking up to defend th ship is super fuckin cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hatty posted:

Its Seraphim Buggy

insanely strong seraphim buggy would be so sick

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

god drat thats a bad translation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rannum posted:

oh wow you're right

seems pretty cut & dry, now

ahhhhhh gently caress that pwns. oda does it again!