Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Crocodiles secret is he has a tiny penis and Ivankov saw it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I played a demo of the new one piece game at PAX yesterday. Robin has a special attack where she squeezes the enemy’s balls. That’s all I have to say about it since the demo was very short and heavily railroaded.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Oh my god the Navy spermjacked King

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Mihawk and Zoro agree to duel at Ganryu Island except Zoro gets lost and finds the One Piece instead

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
be sure to gomu gomu to the theatres, folks

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Franky’s gonna find the pirate button on this base too

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ManSedan posted:

So Luffy describes Gear V as being ”totally free”. That’s pretty interesting.

Luffy gets his chest caved in by Kaido: “wow I feel really free now!”

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
pasta machine is BACK, baby!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I imagine Lucci is King/Queen level at this point. Enough to give Luffy some trouble but not enough to push him to his limits

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

YggdrasilTM posted:

I'm somewhat disappointed by Blackbeard crew fruit powers. The only interesting one is the Van Auger one

I think it's kinda fitting. BB and his crew aren't interested in gaining interesting abilities or working hard to use their fruits in creative ways, they just want to beat down their enemies as quickly as possible and they picked the simplest fruits to complement their fighting styles

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Star Platinum posted:

So Law is probably gonna - there's no mind-safe way to word this - discover the weird secret of Blackbeard's body :gonk:

I've seen a fan comic on this[/spoiler

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The real reason why this topic is so controversial is because people wanted more female Law

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Cat Machine posted:

I love that panel so much that I had it made into a mug

that's a really cool idea

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
it's your right to post the uber-lovely scans but it's also my right to make fun of you for consuming it like the sloppy little pig that you are

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The Sogeking outfit being a deluxe edition only bonus is both incredibly smart and downright evil

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Lmao
"Fee & Deposit"

100% chance that's something Nami forged on the paperwork

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
to contrast Usopp Van Augur will be a devoted father and husband who uses his devil fruit powers to regularly visit his family

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Manga stuff:
vegapunk is definitely gonna capture Sabo and try to turn him into a living battery

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Reminds me that the 4Kids dub changed Zoro’s backstory so that Kuina instead got beaten so badly by a gang of jealous kids that she was permanently crippled for life. Which is 1000 times worse but I guess better for censorship so they didn’t have to say she died.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
zoro is #workoutgoals personified

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mabels big day posted:

Im totally fine with saul being alive and even put some stock into some of the theories that he was alive before this chapter

But I'm also mentally preparing for Roger to be alive still

Buggy unconsciously awakened his fruit and made it look like Roger was beheaded. He slipped away and now sails the seas under a new name: Gin

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
that means that somewhere, at some time in world history, there existed a guy that really really REALLY wanted to wear another guy as a jacket

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

CommunityEdition posted:

It’s going to be really weird to (maybe) get a new facial expression from Kizaru

do you think his shades will fall off when his eyeballs pop out? or will each pair of eyeballs have its own set of shades?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
the main danger of this arc isn’t going to be the straw hats losing a fight anytime soon. They’ve got a team of assassins and seraphim whose main goal is to kill vegapunk, they’ve got 6 other vegapunks spread out throughout the island to protect, and Lucci has shown he’s strong enough to afford to disengage from a fight long enough to take someone else out.

Sure they’ve got the main vegapunk already, but I doubt the straw hats would be very comfortable with leaving the other ones to rot

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
imagine pirate docking with 7 vegapunks...

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Blackbeard about to catch a cannonball to the face

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
You need help

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
is vegapunk perospero's dad

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
If Stussy truly is a clone made by Vegapunk, then why isn’t she pink!?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
vampires can do whatever you want them to, because vampires don't exist

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I just want the Stussy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Crosspeice posted:

For half the characters that will show up for the final battle, Luffy will have no idea who they are.

Some of whom Luffy has met multiple times

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It’s adorable that y’all think this is going to last more than 1 season

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Professor Wayne posted:

I wonder if there's a reason Luffy seems to be unable to catch his breath and his tongue won't stop Vegapunking. Seems like a bit much for just running around off-panel.

I was wondering that too. I think the consequences of Gear 5 are starting to catch up to him.

Also drat Zoro got the drip

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I think it helped that Law's quiet room power was a hard counter to Big Mom's

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
the badly translated speedscans suck but if y'all want to talk about them I'm not going to cry about having to avoid some spoiler bars for a whole day, oh the humanity.

If I really want to be part of ~the discourse~ then I'll just go a page or two back, it's fine

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
"Imu-sama" what a dork

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
"What kinda attack just bounces things back!?" says the man whose captain is made of rubber

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I bet it's York. Getting turned into stone was a convenient cover and she probably feels resentment at her only job being eating, sleeping, and making GBS threads while the rest get to do all the cool science stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen