Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Final Thread, Final Saga

I believe in One Piece to have a satisfying ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

Seeing how there are new manga readers ITT atm

Spoilers: Very cool fan animatic of one of the fight scenes from the current arc

This owns so much!

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Amazing :allears:

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
The crew will probably fight the red hair pirates at some point ala Roger and Whitebeard. But i’m gonna guess each crew has the others missing poneglyph. So they’ll hold a davy back fight to get them.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Considering Kid was gearing up to use his powered up attack. I don't think he was using arnament haki.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I tried for years to get my mom to watch One Piece. Never worked.

She told me she just binged the LA version and absolutely loved it and wants more.

LA is great guys.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Gotta minmax your build

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
The push pain away power means that someone else has to take it in. I believe he did that when there was no other options and hence he became a cyborg, or maybe he can't push away diseases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
pre timeskip was deff funnier imo.