Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

For the chapter where the One Piece is found I want a 10 page spread of treasure and also the plot critical thing that overshadows all of it on the last page

Waiting for Oda to do what happens in the Pirate King tomb dungeon of Skies of Arcadia where the treasure is a note literally saying the real treasure is the friends you made along the way.
And then some historian offers to buy that note for an insanely high amount of money a few hours later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Drakkel posted:

Luffy and the other contenders getting distracted by the giant mountain of gold and jewels while Buggy accidentally picks up the actual One Piece and becomes the Pirate King

I am praying this ends up happening.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

blossommirage posted:

I bravely suggest Carrot and Yamato should both be Straw Hats.

The correct option.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

He did at Enies Lobby

Pretty certain he only asked her if she wanted to live. Not join his crew. :colbert:

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

I found the treasure of Laugh Tale... and all I got was this stupid t-shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

He's been coasting on robbing all the gold from Skypeia that they planned on giving him anyway for two years now. Boy needs to actually build up his pirate cred.