Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Finally caught up after starting to read about a month and a half ago. Pirate comic good, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Welcome! But also, my condolences now that you’re out of new chapters and it’s break week after a monster cliffhanger.

Did you catch up because of the Live Action or … ?
Around the time the live action came out, I ended up watching Film: Red as part of a movie night. That set off a domino effect of me finally pulling up the manga and tearing through it.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Crocodile's big secret is that he's Gin.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Urouge will be the protagonist of the sequel, Two Piece. The signs have been there since the start, and are so obvious I won't even point them out.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Y'all we already met god. He's been doing his marksman thing for a while now, I'm not sure how you missed him.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I'm assuming all the Thiller Bark cameos are Captain John's crew that mutinied, since that would make the most sense as to how Moria got ahold of all of them.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Big Mom and Kaido got punched all the way through the world and are just living in Windmill Village with amnesia.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Bonny is the clone that Ginny spat out in egg form when Goku went through her chest. She's a psuedo-reincarnation, so don't worry, the Dragon Balls still work.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Oh, it's 100% that Kuma paw'd the disease into himself. I mean, they made the whole big deal of him taking on the pain of others already, he's clearly got a big self-sacrificing streak going.

Also the sketches were drat good, if I wasn't explicitly told they were sketches I would have just rolled with the messier art style.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I figure even if Oda didn't have the Supernovas ready from the start, he had plenty of time to figure out some of them. I mean, from the introduction of the Supernovas to the start of Marineford is a solid year real time. That's more than enough to come up with what the hell one of these eleven weirdos deal it.

Urouge doesn't have a deal though. He's just a guy who likes piracy.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Woozie66 posted:

Joking aside, have we seen her use haki? Obviously at this point we have to assume all major players can, so I'm sure she can, but have we seen it?

That's what her Shanks-ish future is for

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
The last panel will be Enel, looking around the moon and saying "well im bored now"

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Look, my boy is gonna join up with the Straw Hats at the same time that Vivi rejoins, right before they beat the crap out of Elder Star number four.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Egghead's actually gonna last longer than Wano, sorry you had to find out this way.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
It's Yamato, Carrot, and Vivi, all here to join the crew

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Ah, what's the worst that could happen if they fall in the ocean? They can swim, they're pirates!

...I'm being informed that a solid chunk of the crew cannot swim.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I can't wait for us to find out that the reason Blackbeard can eat two Devil Fruit is just that no one thought to try before

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Augus posted:

what did oda mean by this

Tashigi will give Reiju a big gay kiss by the end of the series

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Tashigi will briefly wield Wado Ichimonji when Zoro drops it, reawakening her lost memories and making her stronger than Imu

She's the real final boss of the manga

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Star Platinum posted:

Oda be like "oh poo poo I gotta actually figure out what the One Piece is pretty soon"

The One Piece is just a bathing suit, but like, a really good one.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Oh, I think I get it

The One Piece is a mystery treasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
the one piece is tony tony chopper 2, the sequel to tony tony chopper, granting luffy TWO pieces of emergency rations, thus allowing him infinite time in gear 5