Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

I can't believe I am playing this again.

Since I am not in EU anymore I started a new account and went through the new player experience. If you are just getting into the game the DK starter deck and be transformed into Plague Control with only one extra Legendary and it's doing me very well for casual laddering:

# 2x (1) Scarab Keychain
2x (1) Staff of the Primus
2x (2) Distressed Kvaldir
2x (2) Down with the Ship
1x (2) Frozen Over
2x (2) Kobold Miner
1x (2) Mining Casualties
2x (2) Necrotic Mortician
1x (3) Chillfallen Baron
1x (3) Plucky Paintfin
2x (3) Reap What You Sow
1x (4) Helya
2x (4) Skeleton Crew
2x (4) Tomb Traitor
2x (5) Burrow Buster
1x (8) The Primus
1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
1x (4) Twin Module
1x (5) Perfect Module
2x (11) Chained Guardian
1x (20) Reska, the Pit Boss
#
AAECAfHhBAiH9gST+wXt/wX7gAb/lwaSoAbHpAb7qAYL9fcFgvgF8vgFu/kF6/8FyoMG0IMG9YwG85EGy58G4OUGAAED9bMGx6QG97MGx6QG6N4Gx6QGAAA=
#

The only legendary you need to craft is Zilliax who looks like he goes in every deck anyway. The Primus, Reska, Helya, The Guardians, and pretty much everything else come in the precon.

There are lots of outs, the double Zilliax can net you 12 HP the turn you drop it and saving your Azurite Rats to bring back your Chained Guardians can net you a ton of health. Sometimes you luck out and get a Headless Horseman off of a Primus discovery and just win. It's definitely helped me get my foundations in what feels like like a very different game from when I last played.

I started off getting really annoyed at Spell Mages but most of the time they seem to just whiff now, I am sure it will be worse when I get to higher ranks but rn it's pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

They already patched the magnetize Zilliax arm out of Battlegrounds. No more super Voltrons. Glad I got to play with it while it existed.