Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

Gladiator's such a helpful artifact set, I struggle to ever move people off of it when it gives me poo poo like this

1/6/6?

gently caress you!

Your genshin trolls have gone too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Candace sent an in-game message today, as the characters do, but they decided that she should attach 10 trishiraite. Am I right in remembering that this still has literally no in-game use?

And back to commission chat for a minute, second day on "random" commission location, second day its picked Liyue and given me "Good Sign", and the "ruin the omens" achievement for that one is the only commission achievement I know I dont have. There are probably others that I dont know exist tbf, and thats an entirely tiny sample size, but thought I'd mention.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

SiKboy posted:

Candace sent an in-game message today, as the characters do, but they decided that she should attach 10 trishiraite. Am I right in remembering that this still has literally no in-game use?

correct

but leaks suggest Sethos will, very soon

librarerun
Feb 13, 2024

SiKboy posted:

According to leaks, Sethos will use them as an ascension mat

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

SiKboy posted:

And back to commission chat for a minute, second day on "random" commission location, second day its picked Liyue and given me "Good Sign", and the "ruin the omens" achievement for that one is the only commission achievement I know I dont have. There are probably others that I dont know exist tbf, and thats an entirely tiny sample size, but thought I'd mention.
I'd recommend using paimon.moe to keep track, because there's a few 1.0 commissions that had follow-ups in Inazuma or The Chasm. Otherwise yeah, they repeat a lot of the wrong versions now than they did when that patch first hit imo

Tampa Bae fucked around with this message at 11:13 on May 4, 2024

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ninjoatse.cx posted:

1/6/6?

gently caress you!

Your genshin trolls have gone too far

That's fixed now, people in the discord told me about normal attack being her most important talent so they're 8/6/6 right now

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Despite the fact that these are her stats currently (in game says 2247 ATK), I'm grinding artifacts in the new domain for Arlecchino and she's actually broken. When her pyro infusion's active she can attack around rock shields and she's doing like 34-40K damage a swing.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I pulled a Qiqi... I'm at 37% won 50-50s after a long streak of failures or whatever 4 wins 7 losses is. Then the game made up for it by giving me Arley Chin 3 pulls later.

Now to save and see who shows up first, Furina, Zhongli or Yelans bow.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
For months now I've been thinking I was missing a Ring of Raining Blades (III) to finish up the Stone Harbor's Nostalgia achievements and I just needed RNG to give me a rarer version of the daily commission.

Today, I finally decided to double check and it turns out I just never gave Liu Su Ring of Raining Blades (I). Please give us sub-achievements. I hate tracking this stuff.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
A nice QoL feature I think Genshin would be nice to have:

- Autopick up loot. Its annoying sometimes spawning geo constructs and not being able to see or pick up the loot, plus its distracting during combat.
- Let me dismiss geo constructs so i dont auto climb them during combat.
- Heck I get stuck sometimes climbing random trees in combat.

I don't have a good idea about the auto-climbing a climbable object problem as I'm sure some people its an essential part of their combat style to climb and do plunging strikes.

- Let me fight mid air like in Final Fantasy 7 Remake/Rebirth. Keqing seems good for this where if I throw her dagger at a flying enemy I should be able to do a combo in the air I feel.

e: Question, is Barbara generally gauranteed, if not, how do people get mats for their pyro characters or do they just have to make do with Kaeya worst comes to worse? I tried fighting the Pyro regisvine with Eula and she does like no damage to the core thingy you're supposed to pop while Barbara trivially pops it just by standing next to it with her E?

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 5, 2024

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

Raenir Salazar posted:

I don't have a good idea about the auto-climbing a climbable object problem as I'm sure some people its an essential part of their combat style to climb and do plunging strikes.

It's really not. There are plunge-based characters and the latest abyss has a plunge gimmick boss, but no one is slowly climbing something in combat.

quote:

e: Question, is Barbara generally gauranteed, if not, how do people get mats for their pyro characters or do they just have to make do with Kaeya worst comes to worse? I tried fighting the Pyro regisvine with Eula and she does like no damage to the core thingy you're supposed to pop while Barbara trivially pops it just by standing next to it with her E?

Barbara is, or was the last time I looked, a free unlock. Regisvines (and quite a few other enemies) have a shield mechanic. Elemental application for a reaction causes big damage to the shield, even if it does no damage itself, and pyro shields have hydro as their biggest weakness. Same deal with the cryo regisvine and pyro application.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Yeah you're starting to hit on why physical damage (white damage numbers) is considered not very good. So many enemy types are resistant or immune to it for no reason.

mycot fucked around with this message at 17:23 on May 5, 2024

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

in a pinch I guess new players can always use Noelle - between her Claymore attacks and Geo application she can break any shield (but slowly)

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I finally did it! :toot:

This is what peak hyperbloom looks like. :smug: Gilded Dreams and Thundering Fury are the poor man's compromise.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

mycot posted:

Yeah you're starting to hit on why physical damage (white damage numbers) is considered not very good. So many enemy types are resistant or immune to it for no reason.

Honestly any enemy with an elemental shield should have a big negative physical resist after it's removed.

It wouldn't fix it but it would be at least, I dunno, understandable. You use a shield because you don't want to get smacked in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Sanctum posted:

I finally did it! :toot:

This is what peak hyperbloom looks like. :smug: Gilded Dreams and Thundering Fury are the poor man's compromise.
Get more EM on the flower and we'll talk.