Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Wow, another incidental Fischl buff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

MoonCrab posted:

But if people know my ID then everyone will be able to see when I'm online :ohdear:

And be able to see my super hosed up Xiangling :ohdear: :ohdear:

The big heal is for Sigewinne herself. Her team heal is on her elemental skill, and it has 5 healing intervals, one per bounce. Or did I read that wrong..?

My reading on the description was it only healed once. If it heals multiple times that does make it better. I guess it depends on how long it takes it to bounce. Baizhu has a long skill and even that is only like what four seconds between cast and return.

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Note Block posted:

No seriously everyone be my friend right now I'm very lonely on my whale throne

Sure I sent you a request. I'm Crim.

My UID is 600464056 if any other goons wanna have more people on their friends list because it might matter (?). I have pretty decent built characters, being a day 1 low-spender player.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Justin_Brett posted:

Nothing but the best for OUR PRINZESSIN

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Where is everyone standing to for the map update? I'm hanging out with Galathee at the Romaritime Harbor Statue. Hoping this spot has a good before/after.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

In lieu of knowing where else to summon Arle, I'm standing at Lyney's house.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnYFVP3c_bs

hype time hype time all aboard the hype train choo choo next stop the dire balemoon

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Eimi posted:

In lieu of knowing where else to summon Arle, I'm standing at Lyney's house.

the location where she killed her 'mom' is actually in game if you wanna try there.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Endorph posted:

the location where she killed her 'mom' is actually in game if you wanna try there.

OOOOOOH this is a good find!

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Endorph posted:

Oh that's a good one. Thanks.

Also drat the skyboxes are just so gorgeous in this game.

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face

Eimi posted:

My reading on the description was it only healed once. If it heals multiple times that does make it better. I guess it depends on how long it takes it to bounce. Baizhu has a long skill and even that is only like what four seconds between cast and return.

The reason I think it heals 5 times is cause the hold version increases the size of the bubbles, and it decreases in size + damage + "amount of healing" per bounce. It'd make the most sense that it healed in each of these intervals. Probably.

I'm thinking it bounces every... 1.5 seconds, so that standard ICD makes her hydro application pretty bad (I'm assuming it will be bad because otherwise, wtf??). We'll have to wait and see to know for sure tho.

Justin_Brett posted:

I beelined for Furina cause she was the most immediately busted option but Fish is pretty good too. We learned from Xianyun that having a healer that does their job while only super buffing a single character is still pretty good. So you could try out something like Raiden/Fischl/Kazuha/Sigewinne and it should work pretty well. Probably.

Edit: Wait I just rechecked the numbers and Xianyun's buff is actually comically enormous lol. Sigewinne's will still be good, but not even close to Xianyun

MoonCrab fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Apr 23, 2024

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face

Endorph posted:

Random fatui camp near the rubble had lore significance all along? :eyepop:

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Eimi posted:

Oh that's a good one. Thanks.

Also drat the skyboxes are just so gorgeous in this game.

I also checked it out and I hope to see Hoyo add a Lumidouce Bells spawn here

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

MoonCrab posted:

Random fatui camp near the rubble had lore significance all along? :eyepop:

theres that one sidequest in inazuma about a loyalist to the old knave so maybe those guys are loyalists too guarding her 'grave'

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

Note Block posted:

I grant each of you my many, many C6 characters. Go forth and conquer in my name.
Wow, you weren't joking. Now I'm looking forward to the new abyss so I can be a whale for a day!

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I was explaining the new abyss to my fiance and he described it like the system from Bravely Default where you can summon a friend's character through a limit break kind of system but before this, your friend can first snapshot their character at their theoretical highest damage and then when summoned in, just one-shots whatever the hell you're fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ez-1E7pA4

Ardlen posted:

Wow, you weren't joking. Now I'm looking forward to the new abyss so I can be a whale for a day!

And those are just the Pyro/Electro/Anemo characters lol

Too bad no Hydro (this time?) or everyone would get to experience the wild ride of C6 Ayato and C6R5 Childe (a true delight)

Or Geo... ever wonder what a fully kitted out C6 Itto is like? Do you wish to stare into the abyss and unga bunga?

Note Block fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Apr 23, 2024

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

You get hydro if you pull for Siegwinne that's about it.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Wait is Arlecchino a Pyro character not Cryo? Did youtube meme videos lie to me?

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Yeah, she's pyro. Sorry you got meme'd.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
when did anyone ever think she was cryo

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Tampa Bae posted:

The "Furina skills be like" animated video where Furina was scared of her made me think she was cryo.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Tampa Bae posted:

She looks a bit like Eula at first blush (especially when we first see her in that cutscene with all the Harbingers in Snezhnaya after Signora dies and the dim lighting gives her hair a blue-ish tint), so I can see how some people could have been primed to think she was cryo

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The camera shoves her vision in your face so i assume raener never played fontaine or

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Tae posted:

The camera shoves her vision in your face so i assume raener never played fontaine or

I think they're a new player, yes.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
We haven't updated the thread title in a while and as much as I believe in Navia supremacy, it's Arrlechino time baby so may I be the first to suggest some new titles

Genshin Impact 4.6: Reach out and burn grass

Genshin Impact 4.6: Forgive me Father, for I have spent

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Note Block posted:

We haven't updated the thread title in a while and as much as I believe in Navia supremacy, it's Arrlechino time baby so may I be the first to suggest some new titles

I like Forgive me Father, for I have spend/spent

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Tampa Bae posted:

I like Forgive me Father, for I have spend/spent

"Forgive me Father, for I must spend" also works haha

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Note Block posted:

"Forgive me Father, for I must spend" also works haha
Or just "Happy Father's Day" since it will probably stick around until June anyway lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Note Block posted:

Genshin Impact 4.6: My Two Dads

Genshin Impact 4.6: Bringing New Meaning to the Phrase "Dad Bod"

Best I could manage to come up with.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Genshin Impact 4.6: Cherchez la pere

Alternatively

Note Block posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Eimi posted:

Genshin Impact 4.6: Cherchez la pere

Way better than mine. But yeah, don't think we'll do better than "Forgive me Father, for I must spend"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it's up, time to roll :shepicide:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

HAHAHA first 10 pull WHAT THE gently caress that's two in a row!

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Apr 24, 2024

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

I only have 20 rolls saved up, and I'm not totally convinced I want Arccelino so if I pull her in 20 then that's great, and if not there's not really anyone I want for the remainder of Fontaine so I'll probably be able to C1 someone in July

e: got her in 10 on 0 pity lmao

Tampa Bae fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 24, 2024

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Got arlecchino and raised Freminet from C1 to C6 in the process.

now to sleep and actually start leveling her tomorrow

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I gotta watch some videos first to see if I want to empty my primogem savings and right before bed seems like a bad time to pull.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Note Block posted:

Genshin Impact 4.6: What, Arlecchino Glad to See Me?

Genshin Impact 4.6: Please Hurt M(y Wallet), Father

:shrug:

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Raenir Salazar posted:

I gotta watch some videos first to see if I want to empty my primogem savings and right before bed seems like a bad time to pull.
You should pull if you like her. Don't think there's many "Must-pull" characters out there. Nahida & Kazuha, maybe Furina. If you want to play the game on easy mode then Neuvillette. Three of those just ran very recently so if you empty primos on anything it should be Furina in the next couple months.

fwiw people are predicting that she'll be a little more complicated than most characters because of lack of healing + team flexibility is kinda low but if you can play her correctly she'll be one of those real strong hyper carries like Hu Tao

It'll be a while before anyone really ramps up on her because her boss material is locked behind a quest in the new area

Tampa Bae fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 24, 2024

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I do like her but my main priority is rounding out my available team, and I have Jean and Eula for Wind and Cryo with Lumine for either Wind or Geo in terms of 5* characters, so her being Pyro has a lot more of my interest then when I thought she'd be competing with Eula.

e: Also my highest level character is Lumine at 70, so its more about the potential team comps at around that level (still in Liyue, I'm slow on the MSQ as I don't have a lot of time after work to do much more than dailies and some mats).

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Apr 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Note Block posted:

I cursed myself

Won the Arlecchino 50/50 after soft pity and snagged a single but much appreciated Freminet con. Too bad only one.

Then I debased myself to the weapon banner that forced all three soft pities before spitting this out at me