Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i will pledge 20 of my hard earned canadian dollars for team mox to be sent to a local indiginous charity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’m not sure you’ll get them all there for $20 and I don’t know what they’d do with a bunch of people who backed the wrong horse but it’s an admirable ambition

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 2, 2022

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

bumping this for all the AEWheads

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

$36 for MOX

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Bring Up My Post

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Bet Upon Moxley/Punk

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
bring ur money pls

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
$10 for Punk to win

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

TYVM for making this thread, friendo!

I am on #TeamMox and if Punk wins on Sunday I will donate $20 to Doctors Without Borders. If he does it with no shenanigans I'll bring it up to $30.

SamuraiFoochs - $30

Thanlis posted:

I got $50 on Mox and you guys rock.

Thanlis - $50

your friend wicka posted:

An extremely good thread. If Mox loses I will donate $50 to MSF.

your friend wicka - $50

MJeff posted:

When CM Punk wins, I will donate 100 dollars, not because I'm betting against him, but because I want to celebrate his victory with the act of charity. Please make sure I am under Team Punk in the OP.

MJeff - $100

neoaxd posted:

$20 to RAINN if Punk wins
$20 to MSF if Moxley wins

thats allowed right

neoaxd - $20

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

$20 on my boy jon moxley

neurotic roleplay - $20

CarlCX posted:

$51 if Punk wins, $50 if Mox wins because Eddie Kingston is the true champ.

carlcx - $51

Penguin Patrol posted:

I'll donate $50 to RAINN when Punk wins
+$5 if Punk cheats
+$10 if Chicago boos the finish
+$15 if John Cena shows up
+$20 if The Hoffman Estates Fiend shows up
+$25 if either helps Punk
+$50 to a 2nd organization if CM Punk forms a new stable on Dynamite

If Mox wins, I will try every flavor of non-alcoholic beer from Athletic Brewing

penguin patrol - $50 i think

kitten emergency posted:

team mox. $500. gently caress cm henderson.

kitten emergency - $500

A Real Horse posted:

Team Moxley for $25, $35 if he wins

Either way charity is getting my money, because donating to good charities is both cool and good.

a real horse - $25

Pinwiz11 posted:

Team Mox:

$50 if Punk wins
$100 if Moxley wins

Not sure where yet, but it will be a worthy place. I'm still recovering from Dynamite. :)

pinwiz11 - $50

Lethrom posted:

50 to RAINN when the true, most honorable champion AEW has ever known, CM Punk, reclaims his title from the Hack Fraud, Loser, and Poser, Jon Moxley.

75 if he swaps his entrance to This Fire for the night.

lethrom - $50

Eat My Fuc posted:

If CM Henderson manages to beat my guy Moxley, i’ll give $25 to Foochs chosen charity. If Moxley wins I’ll donate the same to yea ok’s

eat my fuc - $25

History Comes Inside! posted:

Team Punk for me

If CM Punk loses at All Out I will donate $25 USD to a goon-approved charity.

If Jon Moxley loses at All Out I will also donate $25 to a goon-approved charity but the memo line will read TEAM MOX IN THE MUD, in all caps.

Thank you.

history comes inside - $25

ThePariah posted:

I'll donate 25 either way, go Team Charity!

thepariah - $25

Sisal Two-Step posted:

TEAM PUNK.

If Punk wins, I'll donate $25 CAD to The Wilderness Committee. If he loses, I'll donate $35.

sisal two-step - $25

LionYeti posted:

25 bucks to RAINN if C M Punk wins. If he turns heel/blatantly cheats to win extra 20 and a review of at least 3 non alcoholic beer/spirits. (can get the donation right away this part might take a week or two)

If Mox wins 25 to Doctors without Borders and if its another sub 5 minute squash I make it 100

lionyeti - $25

Dick Swiveller posted:

I'm pretty sure punk is winning but I am team mox on this one, death ride or death die. If Punk wins I'll donate 30 australian dollarydoos to the charity Pay the Rent or some equivalent if I do my due diligence and it turns out they've become bad.

dick swiveller - $30

Suplex Liberace posted:

i will pledge 20 of my hard earned canadian dollars for team mox to be sent to a local indiginous charity.

suplex liberace - $20

Captain Foo posted:

$36 for MOX

captain foo - $36

SalTheBard posted:

$10 for Punk to win

salthebard - $10

yea ok fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Sep 9, 2022

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

congratulations to cm punk

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Here's to hoping MJF saves us all

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

congrats to CM Punk

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Because what a match.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Punk has his belt, all is right with the world

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

All is as it should be. It's a weirder number 'cause they're smaller and I wanted to cover the processing charge.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Penguin Patrol posted:

I'll donate $50 to RAINN when Punk wins
+$5 if Punk cheats

yea ok posted:

penguin patrol - $50 i think

if Danhausen's Magic Boots don't count as cheating, then i don't know what does

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I went a little extra for an overall A+ pay per view.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Donation made!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

:)

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
save us mjf

kitten emergency fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Sep 5, 2022

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hey dumb rear end (endearing) i can see ur address and stuff

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

yea ok posted:

hey dumb rear end (endearing) i can see ur address and stuff

thanks, fixed

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Donated to my local Doctors Without Borders. Let the record show that I was put in Team Punk by yea ok, I was off Team Punk when Mox squashed him and his foot two weeks ago.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

I know I was on Team Punk, but Team Mox had more people on it so I succumbed to peer pressure. Also, there's so much wilful malice in our government that Doctors Without Borders actually has to operate in what's supposed to be a wealthy western European nation.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Skios posted:

Also, there's so much wilful malice in our government that Doctors Without Borders actually has to operate in what's supposed to be a wealthy western European nation.

:stare:

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Short version: The Netherlands has had centre-right to fully right-wing governments for the past few decades, with the neoliberal party being the one in charge for the past ten years. Standing policy has been to, at the first sign of the influx of refugees slowing down even slightly, shut down all infrastructure related to helping process refugees, and firing/reassigning the civil servants responsible for this. As a result, for months now, refugees have been piling up in the only processing centre in the country, with people having to sleep under tarps out in the open air. Side note: People in the nearby town raised money for tents for the people sleeping outside, but the police confiscated them all in the name of 'safety'.

So as you can imagine, hundreds of people having to sleep out in the open has led to massive health and safety issues. It doesn't help that a large majority of the country is thoroughly apathetic on the situation, with a not insignificant minority being actively hostile towards them. Just today, five people had to be treated for chemical burns because someone came up to the fence around the area and sprayed some sort of caustic chemical before running off.

Any attempt to open up more locations to house these people, even temporarily, will lead to the worst kind of NIMBYism. The government policy for years has been 'administrative devolution' - basically, let everything be decided/handled on the municipal level as much as possible. There's also the housing crisis, exacerbated by the fact that for almost a decade we were the only country in the world to levy extra taxes on providers of social housing, leading to construction of new social housing pretty much stopping and tens of thousands of housing units being put on the private market in stead. This is further compounded by the fact that refugees are basically given no opportunity to prepare to enter Dutch society, beyond what volunteers they can find.

So yeah, massive refugee pileup created by about two decades of disastrous policies has led to Doctors Without Borders deciding that they need to intervene and help these people.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Thanks yea ok and Foochs for setting this up :)

E: Folks should see if their employer has any kind of matching donation program. Mine does, it takes forever but they 1:1 match charitable donations up to like thousands of dollars a year.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wicka fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 5, 2022

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Will settle my toxx within 24 hours (probably, maybe a tiny bit longer) but more than likely sooner. Thanks everyone.

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

Congratulations to CM Henderson on his victory and subsequent wilding out for the press.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

My Payday is Wednesday so i'll post mine then!

Really crazy how much we were able to pool together and really cool.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

really glad to see how cool everyone is at the end of the day with things like this. Thanks a ton to foochs and the op.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I just watched the show last night and remembered this thread. Will have my donation in shortly!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Imgur is absolute poo poo now, anyone know of any other good upload options?

Here we go. Sorry for the poo poo image quality :(

https://imgur.com/a/0QC0lXQ

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Sep 6, 2022

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

just in time for mox to regain the belt

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Got mine in. Really cool of everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok posted:

salthebard - $10

Sal, I’m afraid the tax man is coming for that rear end unless you pay up.