Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I missed both you and this thread of lols and lmaos, Discospawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Let's not neglect that getting a bunch of people together to run a ton of pvp missions at once so a territory could get contested and flipped was turbo nerfed from six different angles because how dare people play the objective.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Discospawn posted:

In summary, AGS is doing something several months too late, and they're doing it in a way that isn't just bad, it's genuinely hard to understand their thought process behind it.

Just retroactively post this at the start of every new page and it'll have always been on point.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I'd hate to see what kind of dumpster fire they'd still give a 49%.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

It pains me to think they're probably counting twitch viewers as 'players' in some highly cursed analytics juggling to justify the churn.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Discospawn posted:

So yeah, it's not going well. It really gives the feeling of a ship that's taking on water, and the crew aren't able to bail out water fast enough, but in all the commotion and panic they also managed to set the sails on fire. It's a scary thought, because as we all know, you still can't swim in New World.

I don't know if this will fit in the title as-is, but we should patch the forum so it does.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Cutedge posted:

Why did they make the image look like they scribbled over the F with a sharpie?

It's clone tool'ed out. Badly. If someone actually knew how to PrintScreen to get a decent look at it we could judge their choice on where to clone from. It definitely wasn't an artist's work.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I didn't even realize the first graph was cut off. What a loving crater. lol and lmao

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Continuing to collect prime sub cosmetic trash every now and then and I bet it makes me count as a player in their analytics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

gently caress that. Make a silly resource gathering grindfest with zero combat at all just so I can enjoy that sound design again.