Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Darth Walrus posted:

Is she voiced by their usual VA in the Japanese track? She definitely seems like she was created to be a Mayumi Shintani character.

Nah, Tomoyo Kurosawa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Bust Rodd posted:

According to their wiki the only other show by them I’ve literally even heard of is KLa’K, which I absolutely loved and think is one of the best anime ever. What else in their roster is worth watching? I’ll need another rewatch of Edgerunners before I can consider it to be a truly all-time great, but it’s definitely among the best of the anime I’ve watched in recent years. I think it’s better than Demon Slayer, for example, but I didn’t love it more than jujutsu Kaisen, although it’s possible another season could bump it up in the ranks.

Ssss.gridman and ssss.dynazenon I think are two of their better works. You might also be a fan of Little Witch Academia if you want Anime Harry Potter