Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I can't think of another season where there were so many shows I was planning on watching:

Chainsaw Man
Golden Kamuy
Mob Psycho 100
Spy x Family
Tiger & Bunny
Pui Pui Molcar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18q5wBrMYFg

I love the new Golden Kamuy OP, the part at the beginning where the shadows recede revealing everyone with the drum buildup is sick.

I couldn't stop laughing at the last cut. Never change, Golden Kamuy.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I'm going to be the contrarian and say that Sabikui Bisco couldn't hold my attention. It wasn't written or animated well enough to pull off the scenes and tonal shifts it wanted to do.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

rodney mullenkamp posted:

wjere the gently caress is milly??

I recently did a rewatch (first time in a decade or more) and was surprised at how much I enjoyed Milly's big dumb energy.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

kater posted:

Millie is like the narrator isn’t she? Like the audience insert character that gets explained what the Christ is happening ?

Meryl was the one writing the reports in the anime. No idea about the manga.