Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I wasn't as down on the previous season as most folks here were so I'm looking forward to watching this new season (once it all wraps up that is, I feel like the show works significantly better for me when I can watch it at my own pace instead of waiting a week).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sockser posted:

The current season works a lot better as a binge, I think. There's a lot of those "each character gets their moment" bits that, when you only get one of them a week, and it keeps going, made it kind of a slog week-by-week and made me care a lot less about the story.

I feel like this has been true of MHA as a whole. I've had a good time with the series overall, even the last season which many folks were down on. But I usually wait for a significant chunk of the season to be available, if not the whole thing, before I start watching a new season. The times I've tried to follow it weekly have been rough.