Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Am I too on brand? Should I go back to some epic metal slug av?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dongicus posted:

u should chill lol

my pappy never taught me this skill growing up

what's it like to have a father?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

my dad actually let me play wolf3d and doom growing up, thanks dad

he did buy me last battle for genesis so not all his choices were as prolific lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Not to derail into dad chat but I just had a vivid flashback to watching my dad play soldier of fortune 1, blasting some mooks intestines out with a shotgun and then proudly proclaiming, "Looks like you won't be needing those anymore, bitch!!! That's a female dog, son"

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Nice Tim and Eric burn

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I post poorly all the time :D

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Nice face. Dont shoot me.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tmfc posted:

your guy looks like he's jacking off. like the "i'm jacking off" gesture but also throwing dice

Thank you

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ice cold

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Is ethereal ninja Doctor Thomas Light flipping the bird claimed by someone or what?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

anyone need a new av?

Yeah. What are you into making? Kinda like having a metal slug av again. Also im feeling generous and am happy to tip you, plus grab a new av for someone else if they want it. Just claim it now by saying "I love the night but I hate the rain" or something

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

drat you had some good ones, Quattro using a payphone rules lol

I do miss having a cool quattro/char av, I did make this username after him(casval) when I was like 13 lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

hey man, the muses are telling me to make the red comet zaku ii helmet in the style of the super metroid opening samus portrait. This is gonna take loving forever, do you actually want that or should i just grab a cool metal slug sprite like you said?

that sounds loving awesome!!!

pm me your paypal btw so I can toss you a few ducats

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I just ordered two beard kits from honest Amish so you're in luck.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

When I walked into the stream last night I told myself, drat thats one fine av, and in between what seemed to be straight shots of Scotch from the bottle?? and the muttering of many terrifying swear words that made me blush, I was blessed to witness the transformation of an avatar that has me quite excited.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Leadthumb slapped me when I called Dithering, checkerboard shading

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

insane anime posted:

Have you guys heard of the library of Babel? It contains within it every image that could ever be created by using a super computer to run every permutation of pixel combination within about your average computer monitor sizes width and height and then displays them in an archive with that Biblical namesake. Anything you could ever conceive is contained in this library, from what the world looked like upon its creation, who shot JFK, and even your own death. I found one image in the gallery called Monkey Sprays Super Soaker of Liquid Turds into the Imp Zone. Thought I’d share below

This might need to be incorporated into my new sig lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

copy posted:

i'm making fun of the rolling with the punches guy not the fun posts! it is clearly from his perspective! he had just done it!

Is pretty hard to be mad when I'm too busy laughing

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

I took a few runs at animation, but after I gave it an outline it just looked better to me like a sticker or decal.

let me know if you want any last minute edits.

nah, this totally kicks rear end, much appreciated! now my sig seems really lovely lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Loving the color on this bad boy. Remember, I am buying the next round of shots. (The next idiots av)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Okay but how about Doogie Howser

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sounds like this runner is about to get a mission to kill some rats in the sewer

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Nice.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The f1 guy stole your sig. World's are colliding.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I was trying to look up multiple char aznables laughing for my sig, but it seems someone is kinda already on that tip because I found this online and might try to do something with it unless someone has a stellar idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kirbys "dreamland" lol