Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
About 40 minutes away from the Blood Money show starting

quote:

We'll be updating this throughout the day with more news. Please note that these can change rapidly.

- Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley

- Alexa Bliss & Asuka vs. Damage CTRL

- Cage Match: Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross

- OC vs. Judgment Day

- Braun Strowman vs. Omos

- Brawling Brutes vs. Usos

- Bianca Belair vs. Bayley

- Bray Wyatt

- Logan Paul vs. Roman Reigns

- Logan Paul and Roman Reigns were supposed to get the most amount of time from segment start to end. Omos and Braun Strowman the shortest.

- As of this morning, Lashley vs. Lesnar, Women's Tag Match and Men's tag title match were slated for roughly the same amount of time in total, and the cage match, OC/Judgment Day, and Last Woman Standing were to get a little more time.

- Scarlett, Rhea Ripley, Paul Heyman were all listed for the show.

- Bray Wyatt is scheduled to be live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol brays gonna cut some "been off my SSRIs for a week" promos on an uncaring blood money audience

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Braun and Omos is going to be great.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
And here we go

Still confuses why they bring out the wrestler to stand in the ring and then play the promo package for the match

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Nov 5, 2022

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
You know I do like seeing Brock get the poo poo beat out of him.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I appreciate them getting the spear through the ringkeeper barricade spot done early. Watch them rebuild it for Roman/Paul now.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

lol Bret rolling over in his Hawaiian mansion at the execution of that ending spot.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Apparently Sasha and Naomi were added back in the opening video package

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

For such a big guy, Brock plays injuries and vulnerability really well. Makes him surprisingly believable as an underdog.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Bray's logo flashed behind Alexa on a tv. The band is getting back together!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

1glitch0 posted:

Bray's logo flashed behind Alexa on a tv. The band is getting back together!

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1588931192795152384?s=20&t=jImpYzWFtY8LWOnGYK_O1Q

Hope Lily comes back
https://i.imgur.com/XAmwzqi.mp4

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
lmao it all

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

"This is the slow, plodding match we've come to expect from these two men."

Yeah, that's kind of the problem, isn't it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Drew you are dumb. She can't get to you cause you are in a cage

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Connellingus posted:

"This is the slow, plodding match we've come to expect from these two men."

Yeah, that's kind of the problem, isn't it

Scarlett has hellrasier spikes coming out of her face and it doesn't look anywhere as cool as it should.

this match is boring as poo poo.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

why is wwe so rough? they have literal decades of storytelling experience through this medium and this all looks like poo poo.

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

This whole event is an ethical quagmire but there's still something oddly heartwarming about hearing the Saudi fans pick up the "this is awesome" and "holy poo poo" chants.

Digital Jedi posted:

Drew you are dumb. She can't get to you cause you are in a cage
I was literally typing "haha but pepper spray sure can" just as Scarlett was proving my point for me

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Dasterdly heel locks cage door, face calmly climbs over the top of the cage to win as has been done hundreds of times in history. lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Connellingus posted:

This whole event is an ethical quagmire but there's still something oddly heartwarming about hearing the Saudi fans pick up the "this is awesome" and "holy poo poo" chants.

I was literally typing "haha but pepper spray sure can" just as Scarlettt was proving my point for me

yea, the mace counters my point perfectly.

Pretty boring pointless match. Guess it's still a step up for Kross to loose to Drew over Jeff Hardy

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I kinda like the idea of Kross and Scarlet putting on this facade of being tough scary quasi-supernatural monsters but in actuality they're just trashy cheaters using things like pepper spray. I think they should lean into that more.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Wow, the phrase "Bullet Club" uttered on WWE TV.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
If only The OC had a someone on the outside as well that could go after Rhea....Guess they never will learn and leep losing

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It’s been a while since I’ve watched any WWE product and I’ve forgotten how awful the camera work and match layouts are.

Dominik’s only redeeming quality is his mid-90s Eddie Guerrero tribute mullet

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I can't wait to see how bad this match is going to be

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I never planned to visit Saudi Arabia but apparently it's a cultural hub with over 5 million tourists a year and 13 museums and the financial center of the region so I'm gonna look into it now.

Digital Jedi posted:

I can't wait to see how bad this match is going to be

It's the match I'm watching for tbqh

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Digital Jedi posted:

If only The OC had a someone on the outside as well that could go after Rhea....Guess they never will learn and leep losing

Two matches in a row where the whole build has been “look at this unfair advantage we’ve seen these heels use everytime we’ve gotta counter this somehow” and the blow off is “the faces made zero effort or an obviously useless effort”

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

I never planned to visit Saudi Arabia but apparently it's a cultural hub with over 5 million tourists a year and 13 museums and the financial center of the region so I'm gonna look into it now.

nah gently caress saudi arabia, it's a bad place and no one should fund it. I get peacock for free through work or I'd never watch this poo poo.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I hope the ref kicks both their asses

edit: that zoom in, didn't know Braun had his nose piereced

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Hey stat nerds, what's the heaviest combined weight they've ever had for two competitors in a singles match? Looks like Omos and Strauman come in at 751 pounds total.

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Haha, and thanks for the new avatar

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

My good friend’s wife is Saudi-American with dual passports and he’s told me all kinds of crazy poo poo about life in Saudi.

Random Saudi fact: The children of a Saudi mother and a non-Saudi father are not eligible for citizenship. Saudi father and non-Saudi mother? Eligible.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That would have been if they had the choo choo effect and then the crash sound as he runs in Omos

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Connellingus posted:

Someone betting their bank account not a lot of people are gonna be watching this. prolly a good bet

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Connellingus posted:

Welcome to the club

That wasn'tnearly as bad as it could have been

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Hey hows the show did the planes make it out yet

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I love Saudi Arabia and based king MBS yet I don’t get an avatar :smith:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I swear to God this crowd was just chanting "We Want Sami" which is, uh, mixed messages at best.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Cabbit posted:

I swear to God this crowd was just chanting "We Want Sami" which is, uh, mixed messages at best.

lol I forgot and was wondering why Sami wasn't with Roman.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

"cody rhodes has showed us something no other wwe superstar ever has" no poo poo, he's a dumbass, that's what he's showed us

E: also, angry brusied titty. the angriest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Connellingus posted:

Hey stat nerds, what's the heaviest combined weight they've ever had for two competitors in a singles match? Looks like Omos and Strauman come in at 751 pounds total.

I didn't watch it but I guessed that if the Big Show and Mark Henry ever wrestled each other, that would be a good shout and sure enough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFb0hcxNKww

(and I sure as poo poo ain't watching this, life's too short)