Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

Happy Hippo posted:

Didn't he straight up murder Lake Bell in that helicopter?

Yes but she was a CIA agent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

GateOfD posted:

i'm rdy to see DC win for the next 10 years while Marvel loses

The question is, is DC ready? Hopefully Gunn can be the Feige of that universe instead of whatever the hell they're doing right now.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

live with fruit posted:

Yes but she was a CIA agent.

Being Lake Bell more than trumps anything she did with the CIA.

Her character needs to come back. Preferably with plant control powers. And some kind of hot but crazy blond girlfriend.

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title

Everyone posted:

Her character needs to come back. Preferably with plant control powers. And some kind of hot but crazy blond girlfriend.
still out here wishfully thinking that Lake Bell Poison Ivy just shows up in Peacemaker Season 2 like it's no big deal

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Sivart13 posted:

still out here wishfully thinking that Lake Bell Poison Ivy just shows up in Peacemaker Season 2 like it's no big deal

Hell, just have her and Kaley Cuoco show up as Ivy and Harley as cartoons. It's Peacemaker. I could buy that happening.