Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Trump proved the reserves are worthless as long as half the electorate is insane so gently caress it, time to party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

So apparently Liquid Piston is the new thing, and stock can be purchased directly from them on their website?

I've never seen an "IPO" like this. Can this stock actually be sold or is this like stock in green bay packers?

edit: their site: https://invest.liquidpiston.com/

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Cacafuego posted:

People should have been able to make good money over the last few months with a solid drop after every fed rate hike. Number goes up, up, up despite them clearly saying they’ll increase rates. Then rate hike comes and bam, huge drop with rebound the next day. Like clockwork

I've been assuming that the calculation is that these moves will stop increasing labor costs which will lead even better corporate $$$s.

I'm not sure who is going to be buying all this stuff, but at least labor will get put in it's place!

edit: the initial drop is the minority of people that think a recession is not good for the economy, maybe?

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Ignore on the first post seems worth it.

Lol ya biden hates business

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Nessus posted:

You got a lot more respect and admiration for the wisdom of rich people than I do.

It's not wisdom, it's greed.

gently caress around with people's money and find out.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Can futures be bought on Schwab? This is better odds than megamillions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Man Musk posted:

Executed a strangle on DWAC (55C 33P 29P) and made money on both legs of the trade :waycool:

How did you do that? sell on the upside and the downside?