Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Baddog posted:

I just saw a pitch deck from a company doing exactly this, all the way from character creation and storyboards up to generating the whole loving show. Was loll'ing the whole time thinking about goons having a meltdown, but I'm expecting childrens cartoons, anime poo poo, daytime television (is that even a thing anymore?) to be all AI generated pretty soon now. Does feel kinda grim.

None of this is conjured out of thin air. Somewhere along the line someone's work is being stolen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

only in the most pointless of ways

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Very glad all my degen trading happens in my Roth IRA account.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

pixaal posted:

Need a broker that lets you join groups that list this stuff so we can have a goon group and see what everyone is buying. That'd be fun. General public not so much, I barely find Tasty Trade's orders that they share each day. I mean sometimes it gets a new ticker on my radar but mostly I laugh at how terrible Tom is at shorting memes with short calls. (He seems pretty okay at earnings)

I strongly advise against making investment decisions based on degen poo poo some other goon is doing.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

our lord and savior nvda saving the market for another quarter