Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

:five::five::five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

My favorite mock drafts are the ones where a NON-Colts team trades up to 1 for Levis

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

When is the combine so we can know for sure Bryce is 5'6

It's in two weeks

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Shane Steichen posted:

I think accuracy, decision making and the ability to create are the three things that I look at in a quarterback,. I think those all three things are very important but obviously, above the neck, the players that I've been around – Jalen Hurts, Justin Herbert and Philip Rivers, they all have one thing in common. They're obsessed with their craft. If you can find that in a quarterback, you'll probably have some success.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1632514319408680961?t=9t-RSXosovIbf3TCoV4hPQ&s=19

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1634320435838894081?t=kdZtK2TgadCznfOImYSYnQ&s=19

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Someone post the TLDR of all the QBs who are going to be drafted tonight.

TheGreyGhost posted:

CJ Stroud (8.5; 7.14; 4) - Elite pocket guy in rhythm who has weird vibes at times and sometimes misses obvious threats. The Coachwhip Snake—known for constricting blood flow to improve eyesight when threatened but otherwise coasting in life.

Bryce Young (8.5; 7.29; 8) - Scrambling, lovable quarterback who everyone wants in a nice home but is frequently an escape artist—the Corn Snake.

Will Levis (8; 7.0; 7) - Might die to mistaken identity in Appalachia, Eastern Milksnake

Anthony Richardson (7.5; 6.57; 6.5) - Absolute hulk with exactly one speed and no nuance. King Snake

Hendon Hooker (7; 5.93; 7) - Debate over how old he is being relevant when the actual issue here is that he’s common and not that interesting. Great Basin Gophersnake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/1652402658957721601?t=aG9LDJwk41WuxIDMgjRCxA&s=19