Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

kiimo posted:

Christian Watson is doing more things than running fast. I was told bumping him once completely eliminates him from the route

He has like 300 yards over 12 weeks chill out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm not sure why I have to say this but there isn't actually some bureaucrat stamping NO over Stroud's face in front offices after seeing his score on his test. If he falls it's because he was inconsistent in CFB with 3+ NFL starting WRs on his team. It also isn't a coincidence that he supposedly started slipping fresh after combine and individual team visits.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Worked for Joe Burrow.

Joe Burrow put up the greatest year in CFB history. Stroud ate poo poo against Northwestern

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Heh, guess they don't have tornadoes in the NFL?? Good luck kid

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I will also be watching the Daltos stream. Thank you for all your hard work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Someone got tipped off Houston is passing on a QB prot

Still zero reason to do it this early and tweet is from Cardinals fan website guy