Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I got a few things, but I think I got you all beat with this one:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

That's definitely better than what I got:

nothing

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
AIDS

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
i would advise all people who “get” Christmas to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Got an nft depicting the moment of your conception, sorry to inform that you’re a butt baby, bro ☹️

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

i would advise all people who “get” Christmas to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Careful buddy you're gonna cut yourself

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Harpoon to the face

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
55 pounds of chain.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

So far it looks like I am winning Christmas. :smug:

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I got the Lego DeLorean set from that movie, some nice shirts, and a fancy kitchen cart.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

A nice shirt thats 3 sizes too small from Grandma. Suppose its better than that year she got me a t-shirt that said “I love horny girls” on it.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Cyberpunk 2077. Wife rules.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Star Trek book, cool artwork from my partner, a Blu-ray copy of A Better Tomorrow, and an RTX 4080

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Covid

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Loneliness

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I was depressed in the months leading up to Christmas so I never specified that I want anything cuz i was like "boo hoo hoo, another thing won't make me happy boo hoo i need systemic change in the form of millions of dollars a bloo a bloo a bloo." As a result my wife got me some nice clothes items (Polo pajamas, Land's End robe, Polo bear tshirt) and then my mom got me the same things but like lovely $20 Burlington Coat Factory versions (US Polo Association). Should have come up with something. My son really liked his Lego Luigi set tho, so that was nice.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

some fucker gave me their heart. i just gave that poo poo away lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
last year, you gave me your farts

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

A puppy to neglect.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Older

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Turds. Just turds, in a box, from a stranger left in my home. I don’t know how they got in, but they did.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

A bottle of Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey

What the gently caress am I gonna do with a whole bottle of this poo poo

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Chrs posted:

A nice shirt thats 3 sizes too small from Grandma. Suppose its better than that year she got me a t-shirt that said “I love horny girls” on it.

No no, the latter is better

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Chrs posted:

Grandma inspiring your new years goals.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
140,000 kazakh tenge (roughly 300 bucks) in cash, a sweater vest, and a giant bag of reese's pieces.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

140,000 kazakh tenge (roughly 300 bucks) in cash, a sweater vest, and a giant bag of reese's pieces.

I got reese's pieces in my stocking. gently caress yeah reese's pieces

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

I went to my Aunt’s house for dinner and we all traded homemade snacks. I came home with a huge rear end sugar cookie, a large bag of Chex mix that also had some kix cereal in it that was really good,some puppy chow, and a whole bunch of dinner leftovers. Good poo poo.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

PinheadSlim posted:

I got reese's pieces in my stocking. gently caress yeah reese's pieces

Hell to the yeah. Best candy.

maskenfreiheit2
Dec 26, 2022
chicken tendies

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Very traditional.

Wolfgang's cousins came over Christmas Eve and they played like crazy. Didn't quite make it until midnight; fell asleep playing with his Christmas Eve present at 11.

On Christmas, Grandma made them all breakfast and someone snuck in an early present, because there was torn wrapping everywhere. Unwrapping commenced regardless and they played with the non-battery toys until we could get in and set up the battery stuff. Wolf's cousins had a sleepover in the basement, and he fell asleep next to one of his toys in the living room.

Wolfie and his Christmas Eve gift (that they played the branches off of). A cousin is hiding on top.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I got ugly shirts, I want copic set E

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Money, money, money, and a wireless mouse, from my Dad, my Mom, my Brother, and my Sister. It’s a really nice mouse but it has like a hollow exterior covered by a grid of pentagonal or octagonal holes (I’m not looking at it right now) so I’m worried if I spill a glass of wine on it it’ll immediately die.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

😎

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No GUN???

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

My mom is bad at gifts. my 36 year old brother got that. It sings "Looking for some Hot stuff" and dances

My 18 year old brother got a old ladies tea set.

5 year old niece got a haunted porcelain doll. she immediately put it "you go in the I dont want this pile"

I got pants

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

winterwerefox posted:

My mom is bad at gifts. my 36 year old brother got that. It sings "Looking for some Hot stuff" and dances

My 18 year old brother got a old ladies tea set.

5 year old niece got a haunted porcelain doll. she immediately put it "you go in the I dont want this pile"

I got pants

If he doesn't like it I'll take it

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I got some ammo and gift cards to Bass Pro and Shoot Center. ‘merica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
covid