Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Listerine
Jan 5, 2005

Exquisite Corpse
Is this the last Iron Banner before the expansion drops in June? I haven't been playing recently but I have like 50 iron banner engrams saved up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Mean Baby posted:

I'm thinking of getting back into this game just to beat the main campaigns. I started witch queen but I am lost with how to just follow the campaign. Is there a guide or recommendation on what to play to get the story. I am a Day 1 D1 player.
If you want to continue the Witch Queen campaign, there should be a node under Savathun's Throne World in the director for one of the campaign missions. You should also have the campaign in your quest log still. The missions that make up the campaign are, in order

The Arrival
The Investigation
The Ghosts
The Communion
The Mirror
(The Lightblade) - not a mission, but a strike that you're asked to do as part of the campaign
The Cunning
The Last Chance
The Ritual

After you've done that going to Europa should throw you right into the Lightfall campaign if you want to continue on, assuming you bought Lightfall.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Listerine posted:

Is this the last Iron Banner before the expansion drops in June? I haven't been playing recently but I have like 50 iron banner engrams saved up.

Yeah

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
What's the best way to find raid and dungeon groups these days?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Join the Serious Overchill discord (see OP)

After that, the in-game fireteam finder and phone app LFG tool are pretty good

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I think I somehow deleted a weapon by accident off my titan. No clue what it was though :smith:.

Don't DIM while on a deleting frenzy :smith:.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
It sucks if you actually did that, but I've been in a spot where I thought I deleted something good and it turned out DIM just put it in the vault or scooted it to another character somehow.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It shouldn’t be possible to issue the delete command to the public API, that’s why DIM doesn’t have that feature normally. So it probably just put it somewhere you haven’t checked

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

haveblue posted:

It shouldn’t be possible to issue the delete command to the public API, that’s why DIM doesn’t have that feature normally. So it probably just put it somewhere you haven’t checked

haveblue posted:

That's what I am thinking, but I have no idea what gun it was. It was not in any of my builds.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mesadoram posted:

I think I somehow deleted a weapon by accident off my titan. No clue what it was though :smith:.

Don't DIM while on a deleting frenzy :smith:.

Alternatively if you don't remember what it even was then was it really that valuable? I did a clean out the other day and caught myself trying to remember what I even deleted, and most of those weapons were unused godrolls.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I did some vault cleaning this weekend. I had had like 130 items at 1600 light level.

There’s just all sorts of cool poo poo I genuinely have never used. It’s all tagged to be junked now and I delete as I need space.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

syntaxfunction posted:

Alternatively if you don't remember what it even was then was it really that valuable? I did a clean out the other day and caught myself trying to remember what I even deleted, and most of those weapons were unused godrolls.

Good point, I think I am more annoyed that I don't remember what it was :colbert:.

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.
ughhh after 40 or so engrams, I finally got my first Tusk of the Boar. What even is the god roll on this? I got a Slice/Chain Reaction which seems good?

I have another question since I don't really understand how this works, but is Blast Radius bad for this weapon like it is for Mountaintop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The biggest travesty of sunsetting being reversed is it's going to encourage even more hoarding, despite almost all the sunset stuff being powercrept by now, and the reality that people are hoarding okay or bad weapons, or godrolls that have 0 kills on them after three seasons.

If you have any weapons and you can't put even a hundred kills on it by the end of the next season then just delete it because it doesn't matter how good it is, you aren't using it. "My kinetic tremors/shoot to loot godroll is so amazing" buddy you have three kills on it and you got it two and a half seasons ago, and one of those seasons is double time, you are never going to loving use it.

Also if it turns out it was so amazing after all, gently caress it, go get another one, it isn't like we can't focus a billion of these now.