Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

God help me that D&D movie looks like A Romp and now I’m looking forward it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Spectre's ending was so bad it was hilarious. It's like something out of a parody.

I still just want a Bond movie to end with him fighting a Metal Gear.

Towards the end of Spectre, when Christoph Waltz hits a cheesy wall-mounted red button for whatever reason, my movie theater’s power died. It couldn’t have been timed more perfectly to the moment he slammed the button. There wasn’t a single light left on - no exit signs, no flood lights, nothing.

For a split second I thought the movie was doing some kind of immersive experience I hadn’t heard about. My wife later said she thought we were about to die. Things started turning back on after a couple minutes and the movie picked back up where it left off. I don’t remember anything else about the movie.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

All the “turns out it was pretty fun” reactions make me think it’ll have legs from good word of mouth.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I’d only ever watch The Counsellor again if they released a version with Cameron Diaz’s Barbadian accent.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I guess this is the start of their run through all the public domain stories?

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

It’s Zeldin’ time

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Gonz posted:

Goddamnit, Hollywood. Just give me the Metal gear Solid movie(s) i've been craving for decades.

Good news! There’s one in the works. Bad news! Its producer is also Morbius’ Avi Arad.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Saving Private Ryan was unedited when it debuted on network TV in the US. I believe it was also commercial free with a solemn “Brought to you by The Ford Motor Company” intro message from whoever the sponsor was. Maybe there was an intermission for a car commercial.

I have a vague memory of the same thing happening for Titanic. I haven’t watched OTA in forever and curious if it’s been done for other movies, but with the prevalence of streaming I guess it wouldn’t have the same punch.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Basebf555 posted:

I wonder if they think The Rock can actually still play a 30 year old MMA fighter in his prime or if half the movie is gonna have him with terrible CG de-aging applied.

We’re all so old now that 2008 probably feels like yesterday, but he could do a current day roided up Alpha Male™ version of The Wrestler. That feels beneath Benny Safdie, though.

I haven’t watched a lot of The Rock’s movies, but I thought he was legit great in Pain & Gain. If this has a dark humor bent I think he could do pretty well.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

The top is definitely a uterus, but I still can’t decide whether the bottom is balls or tits.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

None of Sony’s live action Spider-Movies have an engaging style. They all look like bland DTV action movies from the mid-00s.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Well that didn’t take long for Dakota Johnson the findom to get one-upped for horniest movie of the year.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

My baby does the Ricky Stanicky

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Cocaine Hippo$

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Tars Tarkas posted:

Here's a trailer for Snow White and the Seven Samurai, a joke we've made for decades and now a real movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzwApY2fhs

:lol: that face Eric Roberts made when he got domed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

live with fruit posted:

These two notes together make me wonder when they're going to drag Smith back to MIB after that reboot flopped.

I thought the second one was incredibly boring and forgettable. Is it worth a rewatch? I actually really enjoyed the third one. Brolin did a good Tommy Lee Jones and I thought they wrapped it up well. I watched it again a couple years ago with my wife, who'd never seen it, and it felt like a direct sequel to the original that pretends the second movie never happened. I'd completely forgotten they did a reboot until your post. I remember the trailer looking awful.