Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

This thread is for feedback about the subforum.

The ground rules:

Do not attack each other for differences in opinion. Keep it civil.

Do not use this thread to call out other posters. Report their posts if you feel they have broken some rule.

Please keep this thread about ADTRW only. We don't care what is going on in CSPAM or GWS or wherever.

I cannot promise to answer everything everyday but I will check it when I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Megamissen posted:

the links in the op of the The Misc. Shoujo, Josei, & Romance Thread should be changed to another website

I got that report but I don't even know where to begin. Honestly that thread is almost 12 years old. Maybe it's time for a reboot and I can goldmine that one?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

So imma get with Jeff and Astral and find out what size a background needs to be and how we can get different css themes in here.

I also will see what size the probation icon needs to be and get back with everyone.

I will edit in those shojou titles when I get off work tomorrow.

I also think we should reboot some of the decade plus old threads like recommended. It's so out of date.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

brand engager posted:

That reminds me, what's up with the rotating subforum IKs not actually being subforum IKs

Because it's a fyad lite style IK and not a permanent IK I chose to do the two active sticky threads instead of the whole sub. I didn't want to disrupt the ongoing threads with a random IK. Besides this sub doesn't need super heavy moderation except sometimes.

Probation image must be 180x180 btw

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Namtab posted:

ADTRW isn’t a Fyad-like or Imp Zone-esque so having an ik going milquetoast with power would be annoying, but I do think that a more permanent ik would probably bridge the issue of nobody wanting to mod as an ik is low stakes

Yea having a permanent IK would be nice if not even a mod. I am all for suggestions. The anime forum is extremely low stakes so it needs to be someone who isn't going to go ham on the button pushes

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Megamissen posted:

tried it in paint, i had to cut off the japanese text but it works

This is the one I sent to Jeffrey unless someone else has another 180x180 suggestion

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Megamissen posted:

version with bigger and centered text

I sent this to Astral since Jeff seems to be in a coma.

As far as perma IKs go, plutonis and littleorv would be fine with me. I will continue to run the monthly contest just for fun.

I promise to fix that shojou thread soon I have just been away from my PC thanks to my job.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Astral says he's configuring our probation AV now

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Spoilers are a courtesy more than a requirement. The only time I will go back and add spoilers if it's a fan released manga chapter that just got posted.

I don't think some hard rule is needed unless someone is being abusive with spoilers, which luckily no one around here is

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Namtab posted:

lets bring it back

More threads are good!

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I don't think forcing new threads to be made would be valuable. Encouraging it while not making it a rule is probably a good middle ground.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

yeah in da fuckin gas chamber

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Julias posted:

it's 45 days into 2024 and there is still no 2024 ADTRW Feedback thread.

I mean things are going nice and quiet no need to jinx them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Yea I don't edit posts unless it's a crime or something super gross. I'll add spoilers if it's unspoiled. I gave a longer probe because this is a popular show and a lot of people are watching it. While I personally don't care about spoilers, my pet peeve is people who go out of their way to discuss manga spoilers in the anime thread instead of letting people discover poo poo on their own.