Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Current situation is fine. If any changes have a perma ik and/or two rotating iks staggered by a month for 2 mo terms.

More style sheets, I bet we have people who could make some good ones.

Right to left posts (optional).

What Plutonis posted for probes.

What kagaya posted about manga infobox posts.

Give me 10 grand.

:thanks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

So imma get with Jeff and Astral and find out what size a background needs to be and how we can get different css themes in here.

I also will see what size the probation icon needs to be and get back with everyone.

I will edit in those shojou titles when I get off work tomorrow.

I also think we should reboot some of the decade plus old threads like recommended. It's so out of date.

Good stuff! Thanks

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I don't like that image in particular but I also don't give a rat's rear end about what other people think of the forum. If they come in here to troll flame them back.

I'm not particularly interested in using entry level shonen for stuff either unless it's funny.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I think probe images are just supposed to be funny

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Tales of Woe posted:

i think it's a guy getting punched out now

yeah

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

the OG baby and the old cat jail probation avs were much better. Dunno why they were changed.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3903324

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Namtab posted:

Everything in this forum should be a k-on reference

can't argue with that

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I would also say that a lot of threads are just "hey a new chap" "wow awesome chap" so there's not much to disrupt for those. and some threads devolve into tedious arguing about whose fan theory is the best so maybe they need a break lol. but for the most part I don't think an ik is going to do much harm (or anything at all), and since it's an ik it's easy come easy go

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Namtab posted:

ADTRW isn’t a Fyad-like or Imp Zone-esque so having an ik going milquetoast with power would be annoying, but I do think that a more permanent ik would probably bridge the issue of nobody wanting to mod as an ik is low stakes

Yeah a perm ik would be fine. I confused myself and thought we were talking about that originally for some reason lol.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Megamissen posted:

version with bigger and centered text

This is the one!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Dryzen posted:

I nominate Plutonis and littleorv

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

littleorv: Wanna know how I got these stars?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I’ll riot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

will it be contained to a single page or will you drag it out to a two-page spread for dramatic effect

it will be a 30m power up sequence with lots of yelling