Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

At the very least we need a custom probation thing like cspam has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

So imma get with Jeff and Astral and find out what size a background needs to be and how we can get different css themes in here.

I also will see what size the probation icon needs to be and get back with everyone.

I will edit in those shojou titles when I get off work tomorrow.

I also think we should reboot some of the decade plus old threads like recommended. It's so out of date.

Thank you.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

This handwringing is like some 00s era poo poo of thinking people will call you 'gay' for watching inuyasha or something lol

Also the custom probation images only show up...In the forum, so if you're still afraid your friends in GBS might find out you post in ADTRW, it's not going to contribute to that lol.

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Mar 14, 2023

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

the OG baby and the old cat jail probation avs were much better. Dunno why they were changed.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

anyways this is a website where its 2023 and many people still see this board as a containment forum so i would personally suggest to everyone to let go of crap like "oh what will the gbs guys think of me?" because i promise you they already think very lowly of you. but that dont matter. anyways, the stair probation avatar would be good.

This. No reason to care what the 45 year olds in loveless marriages think lol.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

ever17 ftw

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

symbolic posted:

the fail YOSPOS mod literally probates ppl for it, it aint going away when the bell curve age of this site currently peaks at like 36

He fucks his computer until he cums inside of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lol