Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Permaban Delphisage. Also do the balloon thing but also use uhh manga fonts as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

At the very least we need a custom probation thing like cspam has.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Probation Image should be Puri-Puri Prisoner loving a man in the rear end behind bars

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

I think probe images are just supposed to be funny

Plutonis posted:

The Probation Image should be Puri-Puri Prisoner loving a man in the rear end behind bars

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Namtab posted:

Everything in this forum should be a k-on reference

I don't want to post on a nazi forum

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

we dont have to be a containment forum if we instead just vaporize posts like that, hope this helps. we should have an ik because we are a community and deserve one but thats true generally.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aizen or Alucard being imprisoned and on straightjackets would be a cool probe pic too but can't find decent art.

e: Or Inuyasha

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 15, 2023

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hrrrm

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

littleorv posted:

Great, I knew there was something wrong when I woke up today.

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

kirtar posted:

Reminder that I had volunteered on that because my avatar is Kita

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIx8hOhy6xw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jose posted:

This forum should be for manga only

I'll consider it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

And yet I got blatantly cheated upon during tonight's IZWF match.

Also what would you guys think of a new thread tag contest? Been a while since the last one.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pmed Fluff

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

making it a hard rule is annoying but people should be more willing to make threads

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yeah what is honestly stopping people from doing threads for the seasonal anime they are hyped for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

symbolic posted:

bro reads One Piece and is really complaining about having to read a lot

this. motherfucker you are reading the most popular and one of the longest running manga