Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i would like to second that the probation image should not be a cute chibi girl

wasn't there just a jojo anime with characters in prison? idk if there's any funny behind bars images in there but surely we have less childlike images to work with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

it's not but it's still not really an association i like or want

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

an association with what op

things girls like???

Infantilization mostly

I am not a woman so maybe not the most knowledgeable there but I'm sure there are things women enjoy that aren't little chibi girls

ninjewtsu fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Mar 14, 2023

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I more don't like users being branded that way. I get it's supposed to be a punishment so being embarrassing and condescending is part of the point but I'd really rather that get achieved in some other way. Potential outward perception may be contributing bias to me but I honestly just don't like the atmosphere that creates.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Fluffdaddy posted:

Because it's a fyad lite style IK and not a permanent IK I chose to do the two active sticky threads instead of the whole sub. I didn't want to disrupt the ongoing threads with a random IK. Besides this sub doesn't need super heavy moderation except sometimes.

imo a lottery ik barging into a random anime's thread and wreaking havoc with their 6 hour timeout superpowers would be really funny and only mildly disruptive. isn't the point of a fyad-like ik that they're expected to somewhat abuse their power? let them slay their posting enemies in their personally frequented anime threads imo, if they go overboard then you or presumably any other admin can step in after max 24 hours, not really a big deal. threads tend to get a little stale 1-3 days after the release of a new episode anyways

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i think the worst case is they're lovely with their powers but reign it in just enough to stay under the radar, in which case the problem gets solved at the end of the month anyways

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

what if i make a thread and people don't have fun posting in it, or even worse have fun making posts i don't like