Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ninjewtsu posted:

I more don't like users being branded that way. I get it's supposed to be a punishment so being embarrassing and condescending is part of the point but I'd really rather that get achieved in some other way. Potential outward perception may be contributing bias to me but I honestly just don't like the atmosphere that creates.

it's not a branding...? it's a funny joke av a friend had for a bit. it wasn't supposed to be embarrassing or condescending when they had the av. it was just a funny av. this is like being concerned over the idea of giving people larry-esque shrunk avs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
is there something more insulting about a probation image being a tiny chibi anime character than there is about it being a picture of a cat in a prison outfit

actualyl isnt the default av for newbies literally just a baby with text saying STUPID NEWBIE how is that less weird. unless that got changed, dont think i've seen it in forever

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Mar 14, 2023