Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plutonis IK

also more stylesheet options, not entirely sure of the perimeters for them but once i figure it out i could prolly add one or two with my Photoshop prowess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Julias posted:

I always liked the Patchouli Knowledge Jail av stair got at one point

let her go

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ah 40 posts in the feedback thread over night, who had a weird melty this time

e: ah. lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Namtab posted:

Everything in this forum should be a k-on reference

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

just ordered the complete K-On omnibus last night so i'll report back any inspiration

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

anyways this is a website where its 2023 and many people still see this board as a containment forum so i would personally suggest to everyone to let go of crap like "oh what will the gbs guys think of me?" because i promise you they already think very lowly of you. but that dont matter. anyways, the stair probation avatar would be good.

caring about what gray forums think...lol, lmao even

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

unban Larry and instate him as the IK, a far worse punishment

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Willo567 posted:

this mentality about anime is loving outdated and should be gone

the fail YOSPOS mod literally probates ppl for it, it aint going away when the bell curve age of this site currently peaks at like 36

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

He fucks his computer until he cums inside of it.

who among us

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Megamissen posted:

tried it in paint, i had to cut off the japanese text but it works

excellent

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

three cheers for the new golden age of ADTRW

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gently caress

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kirtar posted:

Reminder that I had volunteered on that because my avatar is Kita

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol pwnd

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Namtab posted:

Negotiations with imp zone are complete, we got a new thread tag

proud that the Imp Zone/ADTRW alliance holds strong

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plutonis posted:

And yet I got blatantly cheated upon during tonight's IZWF match.

Also what would you guys think of a new thread tag contest? Been a while since the last one.

never made a thread tag myself but it sounds fun

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kvantum posted:

Do we have a hard and fast rule on Thread Necromancy if say Season 2 of a show from 2021 gets announced? I'm thinking of specifically "Banished from the Hero's Party" which just got it's announcement for season 2 in Winter 2024. Its thread is like 8 pages deep in the forum but if it's better to just start a new thread and link to the old, I wasn't sure which route to go with.

no concrete rule that isn't old probably, i'd say a new thread w/ a link to the old one is the best option since people are more inclined to click on fresh threads

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jose posted:

Put slow mode on the one piece manga thread so I dont have 400+ posts to catch up on

bro reads One Piece and is really complaining about having to read a lot

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Julias posted:

it's 45 days into 2024 and there is still no 2024 ADTRW Feedback thread.

you can't improve perfection

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

homeless snail posted:

I heard there's gonna be a vtuber thread this year.

yeah in da fuckin gas chamber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

iirc it's frowned upon to edit other people's posts unless it's something completely dire, though admittedly i've gone back through and put spoiler tags around something someone left out in the open once or twice since it was unintentional and a minor alteration

e: i've always figured that as long as something's in spoiler tags and clearly marked as such then it's frowned upon but not rlly anything to give more than a 6er for in the more egregious situations, tho that's just me

symbolic fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 10, 2024