Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
fyad did not like us having the speech bubbles and im fine leaving that to them. an alternate idea i brought up way back then but could def be revisited is maybe the box the post is in could look a manga infobox lol. also avatars on the right are required.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Namtab posted:

this is more incentive to have speech bubbles. make it sting

i couldnt do that to my good friend, arfjason

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Namtab posted:

While I am reasonably assured that jeffery of yospos loves anime, I don’t think he’s going to make the stupid newbie ava an anime reference

he does not actually. when he was doing fighting game themed announcements right after the troubles i told him in pms to title one of them actress again and he said it was "too anime". motion denied.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
anyways this is a website where its 2023 and many people still see this board as a containment forum so i would personally suggest to everyone to let go of crap like "oh what will the gbs guys think of me?" because i promise you they already think very lowly of you. but that dont matter. anyways, the stair probation avatar would be good.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Endorph posted:

im going to arc drive finish jeffrey's rear end

brutally and insanely comboing jeffrey with miyako throw starters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Namtab posted:

The current convo in the post a manga panel thread is abject proof that this forum will always be containment and adtrw needs at least one general ik

we dont have to be a containment forum if we instead just vaporize posts like that, hope this helps. we should have an ik because we are a community and deserve one but thats true generally.