Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Fluffdaddy posted:

Because it's a fyad lite style IK and not a permanent IK I chose to do the two active sticky threads instead of the whole sub. I didn't want to disrupt the ongoing threads with a random IK. Besides this sub doesn't need super heavy moderation except sometimes.

Probation image must be 180x180 btw

if the IK goes on a rampage somewhere just de-IK them

unless it's the isekai thread, in which case you should grant their victim an IK star too and let them go on an adventure to get revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Namtab posted:

I do genuinely think that by containing all episodic discussion of a season within one thread is the worse option. It might be a bit annoying but I do think that we'd see more good threads being made if we had a hard cutoff in the seasonal thread. It also means that the seasonal thread can swivel into a kinda news/rumours of the season thread rather than discussing 95% of the anime of the season episode by episode. I've made threads that didn't make it past two pages about a seasonal anim, and that's OK.

Maybe we can just start with the admin and IKs encouraging people to spin things off into threads rather than a hard rule, but I do think that the old 3 episode test rule was actually good.

why not just lock the thread a few weeks into the season