Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

renessia posted:

This was Pod's response to some folks expressing concern over how the sex-doll game was being handled.

Absolutely nope to anyone who would do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Thanks to the people who knew about this and stuck their heads above the parapet (for a second time apparently) to let us all know. It must have sucked to have to bring this all up again, especially given the previous dismissal of your concerns, and I'm sorry you had to

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Fluffdaddy posted:

That isn't true at all. Stepping down at the least wasn't an option just to be clear.

Ah, by mutual agreement as they say in the football (soccer) world

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Fluffdaddy posted:

All of what just hapoened frustrates me because we admins have worked hard to be active despite being stretched thin and this incident takes us backwards in our efforts.

I can't speak for anyone else but today felt like a net positive. Getting this poo poo out in the open is good. Handling it quickly was good. Jeff woke up. The other new admins seem fine. Sagas is reopening and Rhino's PowerPoint ruled. Multiple people who told us what happened in this thread have said they're happy they have closure.

e:

Nuns with Guns posted:

if this was all dismissed by other people before that needs to be taken care of, too.

This too though