Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Can’t believe a new Zelda will be out in six weeks and we don’t know if there are dungeons or not, it rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think it loads a split second faster on internal storage? That’s it though

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

WarpDogs posted:

they're also subpoenaing Discord for the identity of the guy that leaked the art book

Nintendo's business department is crammed full of evil little freaks. at least their creators make epic video games and consoles

The dumbass linked to his YouTube account lmao. You’re illegally distributing a book use some anonymity and leak it on 4chan or something you don’t need the clout that badly

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is that Liam O’Brien as Ganondorf? Kinda sounds like him

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Rehydrated Ganondorf art

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Love that saxophone

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Argue posted:

You actually find Zelda quite quickly, within the first 30 minutes of the game, then Link fuses her upside down to his head to prevent further kidnapping. From that point onward pressing R3 lets you literally flip between Link and Zelda on the fly.

I’m glad someone is finally making a Malignant game

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Nintendo isnt gonna pull a Kojima, if Zelda was playable it'd be front a center in the marketing. Shes not even on the cover of the box!

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah the hair is red and skin is greenish, pretty clearly is Daddorf

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

a.lo posted:

what if ganondorf was a girl

Would probably look like his mom

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m gonna make a gundam

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Chances that they add Buffdorf to AoC or is it more likely a sequel addition?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don’t like fighting alongside AI partners in general so I hope it’s not a large part of TotK

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Please don’t find all the seeds

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Whoa a new Zelda in a little over three weeks. Crazy to think about

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I was sold on Gyro in 2006 when Wario Ware. Twisted released

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I warmed up on SS after playing through the HD version with its QoL additions and a chiller Fi that didn’t interrupt as much. I like it better than TP now I think

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I hope this is multi audio at launch, I've grown attached to German Zelda

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
No they’re gonna make it marketable thus bland. Ideally it’d be done by a studio like Laika or something

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Does Kass have perkable ears?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m glad Revali died

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Have you ever seen a bird? Bunch of smug bastards

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I like Zelda games

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I love wallmasters, and I haven't watched all the trailers so maybe they're in but I want Skulltulas and Dodongos

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Elden Ring had hand spiders and cool ants, bugs are fun

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Gleeokenspiel will finally be in a main game

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Alright time for blackout mode

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just encountered an Electric Gleeok and wow is it intimidating. I’ll save that for when I have more than five hearts I think

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I was all excited to be done with battery upgrades thinking that I finally finished something in this game only to learn there’s a whole second layer

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Large Zonite is for battery upgrades and small zonite is for autobuild shenanigans

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m still searching for a cool looking hat 80 hours later. Links naked head with his wild hair has looked better than everything I’ve found

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah I should finally heal that Grandma and buy that

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just stood in them and the dumbasses killed themselves trying to grab me

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think you just use Sundelions in place of the greens? Grandmas got the gloom so I think I just have to make sundelion porridge for her or something

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Steve Yun posted:

What gets the most air

Bomb barrel shield, bombfruit shield, rocket shield

Rocket by far

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The hover scooter I made is almost too useful I could see something similar being abused in speed runs

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You can do that?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wish you could upgrade the starting tunic, it has nice colors

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Zelda timeline discussions are so strange to me because this is a series with endless alternate dimensions/worlds/realms/whatever, including some with variants of the main cast. Why wouldn't BotW/TotK just be another one of those?

I blame Wind Waker directly referencing OOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I sold all of my puffshrooms for 600 rupees