Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Shane is bringing RAW Underground back and making The Miz fight in it every week as revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Snoop actually likes to plan all his matches out ahead of time DDP/Macho Man style. Shane tearing his ACL was just part of the plan and shows what a dedicated performer he is.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Nothing, it's the normal reaction to being exposed to Monday Night RAW

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

No one named Stephanie McMahon has ever worked for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. I don't know what you're talking about. Are you ok?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Someone went back in time and changed some poo poo. Now Stephanie McMahon never existed and......Patrice O'Neil is alive and co-CEO?!?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

They were too cowardly to adapt WWE Big Apple Takedown into a movie. gently caress them.

The Marine 1 is great though.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Barry Bluejeans posted:

@WrestleVotes tells @GiveMeSport, reports Louis Dangoor

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

LA Knight seems over and hell, I love it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Didn't Alicia Fox debut with DJ Gabriel? Bangin theme

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The Way will definitely get over on RAW this time. I believe in you Triple H. Never give up.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

en-whoa fourlife

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Thanos and Kang wouldn’t dare gently caress with Shep Ramsey. He’s too powerful for the MCU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

That's Randy now? Someone start making DTV Scorpion King movies again, it kept so many ex-MMA guys employed

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I guess Seth also wasn't a fan of the unending Gargano/Ciampa feud

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

not only does LA Knight seem incredibly over, he has also completely replaced WHAT chants or the possibility of them during his promos entirely and just has people chanting YEAH for him instead. maybe they should put the us title on the guy people are really into

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Folks are booking so that Vince will turn on the TV in a post-surgery haze, see a main event with JD McDonagh vs Johnny Gargano, and immediately die from a simultaneous heart attack/brain aneurysm

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

drat, she was only nine or ten re-toolings away from getting over I swear

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The Rock loves lying. Cody Rhodes taught him how fun lying is.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Each time stuff like that is posted, I'm really hoping WWE has filed for a trademark on "All Sack" Drew Gulak. Alas.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

She's going to have a complainer gimmick and they'll call her Cheerwhine

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIY is back. I guess we’re really doing this huh. Can we air a test pattern, a Slim Jim commercial, or something else more compelling in that segment instead?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I don’t think losing to Roman hurts super much if you get another program afterward. All his finishes are gently caress finishes with Bloodline interference, the audience understands. They’ll have Knight feud with Solo or something, you can always occupy him with that until Rumble season.

They are keeping everyone pretty hot. Could be a cool rumble build full of guys like Cody, KO, Zayn, Knight, etc gunning for their next shot at Roman.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

WWE viewers are big consumers of gas station items that may or may not kill you. Big government banned the good poo poo like Stacker2, but maybe WWE can get some Rhino Dick Pill advertisement spots

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Makes sense, CW these days will air anything you send them. LIV Golf, old BBC shows, community access poo poo, NWA Wrestling, NXT. They won't pay you any rights fees or cover any costs, but they'll air it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Beepie brings me lots of joy in a Bo Dallas way. If they could somehow make his lameness the point of the gimmick without having him openly acknowledge it, maybe it could work.

https://x.com/raion74_/status/1722236050649825518?s=46&t=1FRptO5vGEty0-VRhdEreA

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

My idea for getting him over - Pay Wendell Pierce whatever he wants to manage BPJ and just drunkenly belt out “Beepieeeeee!!” during matches like he did for Jimmy McNulty. This will work.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The things he’s done on NXT are just so sick and twisted I don’t feel comfortable watching anymore. Who knows what horrors his macabre mind will produce next, I’m honestly not sure they can air it on CW.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

BPJ is so dark and twisted, he actually liked the controls in WWF War Zone/Attitude

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Liking BPJ now, he's a huge dork who comes out and claims credit for things and says his dark and twisted machinations caused it.

Just like this except wearing a skull t-shirt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnTpl93q3Bc

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Ridge Holland walks out on his beloved partner BUTCH, PLUS we get denied a Carlito PPV match and all you people can talk about is a guy who doesn't even work for WWE, smh

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The introduction of Punk makes me confident we can keep this Bloodline thing going another 2 or 3 Wrestemanias before it has to pay off.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

CM Punk beat The Shield three on one before. There’s no Bloodline big enough to stop him.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

CM Punk got touched by a fan and didn’t punch (the wrong) fan in the face this time. He is learning and growing as a person.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

They make you feel all three hours for sure.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

3 hour buildup for a speech that was second rate compared to Aaron Rex’s impact promo

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

lol that Vince McMahon thought TKO would need to keep him involved in the company after purchase. WWE has been set up so effectively it's on auto-pilot and self-sustaining. As folks in here have said, the show could be written by A.I. at this point and no one would notice. The graphics are so slick and the music and packages all configured, just a 3 hour sterile helping of Wrestling Product. Touting and Tweeting about the Most Social Moment, OH MY

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

CM Punk's return promo for those who missed it and hate watching video:

quote:

World Wrestling Entertainment management has done what a few people were scared to do -- give me a microphone on live TV. Now I am not going to stand out here and talk about glass ceilings and brass rings and any other kind of cliche. I am going to do what I always have done and that is come out here and tell the truth. I am going to speak with full disclosure and for those that used to employ me -- don't worry, because this is not about you. This is about something near and dear to my heart, something that I've always put first and foremost in my career: the paying customer, the supporter of professional wrestling, the fans. Over the course of the past ten years, me having this philosophy, some people have labeled me too entertaining to receive opportunities to compete for PLE main events. But remember this, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, no matter what any majority shareholder, CEO, or authority figure may want you to believe, anyone who has ever set foot in any ring has always worked directly for all of you.

So, WWE Universe, here we are.

Let's talk about opportunity. Now, there are some that are preordained to receive opportunity after opportunity after opportunity and in the process not only is your intelligence insulted but your opinions are thrown out the window. There are others that on an even playing field seize opportunity. Right here on RAW, right here in WWE, this is the proving ground where a talent can pass or fail, succeed or not succeed, based on talent alone.

Do we really need proof? I'll give you proof: MVP, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, I mean there's even a guy called Lexis King that I hear everybody talking about but I haven't met him but he sounds pretty good. You get my point.

When I first came here there was a graphic that said 'he's doing it his way.' This is my way: even playing field, take and sieze opportunity, exercise and realize my full potential. ... But mark my words, my way is simply proving it here. And my way is not only going to change the landscape but is going to change the very template of our industry. And for those of you that know me personally you know I'm telling the truth.

I've been called many names over the years. I'm going to keep it real with you guys -- my name is Phil and as of right now, as of this second, Phil Brooks' new home is WWE RAW.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

AI knows at least to challenge a champion or start a program. This Punk cat can't work.

I bet AI has dealt a big blow to the once valued craft of e-fed promos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Triple H watching the Punk promo and immediately emailing the sheets to let them know he wasn't backstage tonight and they never reached out to Punk at all about signing.