Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ep 2 I can't tell if Kiruko is going to go down a trans man story or a body swap story tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah I wonder what's up with the kid's drawings and the man-eaters. Maybe the higher-ups of the facility are making them and using his drawings as a base? And what's up with the faceless babies anyway?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Wait poo poo, someone on reddit pointed this out, but

the dates between the outside and Heaven don't match.

Looks like the Heaven part of the story precedes the Great Collapse.

Something's fucky.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The kids in Heaven, one can crawl up walls and one doesn't show up on cameras. The Maneaters on the outside, one can crawl up walls and one doesn't show up on cameras... Coincidence? Maybe.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah I feel like the base AI is definitely the one hiding them on the cameras and distracting the teachers with the intruder alarm in that case.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The boy and Dr Usami share the same VA as well.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The kid's mom(s) are probably the two girls in the academy who were caught kissing in episode 2, they have the same hair colours.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Turin Turambar posted:

poo poo, do you have a timestamp for that? I can't find the scene where it is seen. I knew the little red charm was somehow important, it is shown in a few scenes, presented in stark red against a dark background:

but it didn't see anything relevant.

I don't have a timestamp but it's seen during the sequence after the first freeze and they're going up the stairs, around that part.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

At the very least, the twin who was marked by the doctor was probably Maru, considering that maru = circle in Japanese. So where's the other kid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

If I wanted to go directly to where the anime left off, what chapter of the manga should I start at?