Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Tsla back up to 160, hope you bought the dip!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Production Associate sounds like he was just a regular factory floor guy who did bolts. The man should have voted to unionize instead of worshipping his boss.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you sell any of your tesla stock yuou should have to go on a list of traitors to be hunted for sport by bazingas. watch your loving back pal

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

thathonkey posted:

if you sell any of your tesla stock yuou should have to go on a list of traitors to be hunted for sport by bazingas. watch your loving back pal

I think they’re actually called “traders” OP.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

me and my bazinga homies out there repping elon every day

never let elon forget he's got shooters on the street

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb

spaceblancmange posted:

i cant wait to be jacked off in my jack off pants by a robot. the future is here

Remember that you will void the warranty if you wash it afterwards.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

high strangeness. some tesla C level?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lol

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Protip for someone who has worked on a dock

Don't park your vehicles there lots of big equipment moves in and out

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

At the department stores I worked at back in the day people who were picking up something large like furniture or appliances were directed to back up to the dock, fwiw. That's two different stores so it wasn't just one being dumb.

Presumably because it's tough to wheel a washing machine through the mall.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Smythe posted:

high strangeness. some tesla C level?

he doesn't appear to be anyone of note. apparently Obama follows 500,000 different accounts though for some reason, maybe his team throws a follow to anyone who appears at his business talks or whatever

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Obama follows back everyone he's a freak

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

moist turtleneck posted:

I make it clear in my profile that I only follow people I've either had sex with or seen having sex

Obama is probably the same

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

these people love being abused.

the tony stark quote is just a bit too :discourse:

seriously though why would you take a job that requires three hours of driving a day. just move closer you moron or get another job.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Vox Nihili posted:

he doesn't appear to be anyone of note. apparently Obama follows 500,000 different accounts though for some reason, maybe his team throws a follow to anyone who appears at his business talks or whatever

the obama account followed everyone back during his first campaign at least. the SOCIAL MEDIA PRESIDENT

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
ah they’re good cars

but sometimes they have bad owners

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Nektu posted:

Remember that you will void the warranty if you wash it afterwards.

the pants or the robot?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

moist turtleneck posted:

interesting

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

as I recall he followed a bunch way back during his reelection campaign and never unfollowed them

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

He likely knew he was missing his door, and was intentionally just going with it so he could pull out and straighten, his trailer would be right on the money then. He checked for a trailer on that other door and did not see one. Technically he should he actually put eyes on the other door but lol personal vehicles should not be there.

Source - I've parked semi trailers as a job lol

Looks like a second set of doors further up too, would likely have been difficult to see the cybertruck, plus it doesn't exactly look like a normal vehicle. The cab still looks like it is outside. In that kind of loading bay set up you'd likely need to exit the cab to really be sure of seeing it. The colour on the cybertruck also really matches the concrete and ramp, it might have been very challenging to see if the driver was outside in the sun looking into a dark bay through their mirror. Or he totally saw it and went for the kill, I worked as a receiver for several years and never saw a quite miss that bad. As you said though, he's well positioned to pull forward and align.

Also drat that is a clean and tidy receiving area.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol drat I didn't think about how the cybertruck will be a heavy contender in the "gray car with no lights that blends in with the road on gray misty days"

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

loquacius posted:

rehabilitate Hitler

Clean wehrmacht

Then, clean SS

Now, Clean Hitler

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
If Zemeckis and Bob Gale die within the next 5 years some suit is going to absolutely green light a Back to the Future reboot with Cybertruck. You may be living in that timeline.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

mcbexx posted:

Hmm ... looks like if your Cybertruck gets into a fight with another car, it does not win (unlike Elon, who is ftw.)

No idea why it's parked in a loading dock.
Maybe to pick up a 40 lb sack of mulch?

https://twitter.com/JimmyVosika/status/1782442501367820495

He appears to be stealing electricity here. gently caress around and find out

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

This guy is picking corn out of poo poo and calling it gourmet.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

a real chump posted:

Ah yeah, looks like you're right. Also seems like if they had just taken the time to move one or two things they could've parked, you know, not directly in the loading bay as well.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

1glitch0 posted:

If Zemeckis and Bob Gale die within the next 5 years some suit is going to absolutely green light a Back to the Future reboot with Cybertruck. You may be living in that timeline.
"Elon, it's Kimbal. You gotta see this truck!"

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the cybertruck is a key piece of elon's strategy in the final war with woke

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Admiral Ray posted:

This guy is picking corn out of poo poo and calling it gourmet.

to be fair, corn is really good

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
still love the corn

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Sports

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

it's designed to be annoying so you click through

i just long press -> view image

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Do you know what's happening with #sports! on X!

I haven't heard anything about #sports!! in ages, and I'm getting worried :ohdear:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/338117807910813696?t=tlSo7W2yt29yl2Wl7pHmfw&s=19

door.jar
Mar 17, 2010

a real chump posted:

The guy who owns (owned?) the Cybertruck works there and has probably been parking his stupid cars in that gap for ages just never once thinking that it's obnoxious as poo poo to everyone else who has to use the loading bay.

Also, Mechanicus Teams Musk (work or school)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Last Chance posted:

Yes of course I did. If you didn't you are stupid.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

dr_rat posted:

Do you know what's happening with #sports! on X!

I haven't heard anything about #sports!! in ages, and I'm getting worried :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1783319363300593847

I hope you can "grok" this answer hehehe.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Last Chance posted:

totally, leveraging my huge successful bank account and now i love teh car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Sports Teams