Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Knormal posted:

Surely the way to ensure the biggest wife is to go to a juristdiction where polygamy is legal and marry all three? That way you know you're covered no matter the metric.

I’m thinking of bringing that up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Perhaps the ever-academic Dick Delicious & The Tasty Testicles' song Big Stinky Pussies can provide us with the data we need:
:nws: for lyrical content https://youtu.be/ji02ySjgWDc:nws:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if u got a big wife she need to have small feet

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
But then she would be unstable and sink into soft ground.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that's just what men want op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
in high school, we had a health teacher that was nicknamed "fupa troopa"

was thinking about that today

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But she big and you have to get her back upright or unstuck. Sounds difficult.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
69" 42.0 lbs

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Look at this bitch rear end little OP settling for second best.

My wife is 490lb, 7’2” and could rip your loving head off her bear hands. Never compromise.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
i need a wife with a LOUD pussy. I want to see those paintings shake off the wall

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Jakabite posted:

Look at this bitch rear end little OP settling for second best.

My wife is 490lb, 7’2” and could rip your loving head off her bear hands. Never compromise.

You’re unnecessarily rude but I have to respect the size of that wife. Where’d you find that big lug??

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Wife B seems like she's approaching "death by snu snu" territory, if that's what you're into

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't get it. Explain!

https://youtu.be/PBAl9cchQac

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

YeahTubaMike posted:

Wife B seems like she's approaching "death by snu snu" territory, if that's what you're into

I don't know what that is. She's not close to death by any means. I mean I know being that size might impact your lifespan a little but she's 32 and seems in good health.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Futurama, Amazon planet, threatening to crush/sex Fry and Zapp Brannigan to death, etc.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Larry Cum Free posted:

You’re unnecessarily rude but I have to respect the size of that wife. Where’d you find that big lug??

I didn’t find her as much as made her out of a few giant pillows

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

C kind of dresses like that but she's much prettier imo

YeahTubaMike posted:

Futurama, Amazon planet, threatening to crush/sex Fry and Zapp Brannigan to death, etc.

Oh. Well I'm pretty strong too and I know a lot of sex positions so I'll be fine.

Wife search update: I'm going on a second date with B because it's tonight and it would be rude to cancel now. So that will make 2 dates with B, 2 dates with C and one with A so far. I have a date with A on Thursday and one with C Saturday. I feel like I need to keep the date with A because it wouldn't be fair not to give her a second date when the other women have had two, plus we're going for all-you-can-eat ribs and I want to see what kind of damage she can do. I don't really want to cancel my date with C on Saturday either though because she put a lot of effort into surprising me for our second date :(

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Jakabite posted:

I didn’t find her as much as made her out of a few giant pillows

https://youtu.be/_BUz8FoBSx8

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

agrweed that being strong is an important facet in a big wife. big wife strong, tits big, can't lose

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

As a goon the only question you should be asking yourself is "Can she crush a watermelon with her thighs?"

Clearly it should be B.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

This is really hard and I see the thread likes all 3 as much as I do. I want to marry all of them :(

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Density of wife

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Can she carry a pig under each arm?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Don't break my mom's heart again man put a ring on it tonight

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I think I'm going to feel out B's thoughts on polyamory tonight. We're going to a play though and I don't know if that's play-appropriate talk. Maybe if we go for a nightcap.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

kntfkr posted:

if u got a big wife she need to have small feet

I want a small wife with LARGE feet

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Just invite them all over for the play you gotta weed out the ones who will balk before you think about moving to Utah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hello

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Treecko posted:

Just invite them all over for the play you gotta weed out the ones who will balk before you think about moving to Utah

That's really disrespectful. How would you feel if you were out on a date with someone you liked and they brought two other dates to your date?

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Treecko posted:

if anyone is moving over shame of rejection it ain't gonna be ME

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BigBeefCity posted:

I want a small wife with LARGE feet

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm just saying cut to the chase someone's gonna be disappointed either way

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big Feet City

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
At some point you have to realize a wife can only be so big, and you will need to get smaller. Maybe contact a doctor and see if you can have your shins surgically removed

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

cinnamon rollout posted:

At some point you have to realize a wife can only be so big, and you will need to get smaller. Maybe contact a doctor and see if you can have your shins surgically removed

I don't want a wife who is just big relative to me. I want an objectively huge wife.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
The most important thing in a wife is having reach like Dikembe Mutombo. Do not settle for a wife who is not literally an NBA center. If she can't block LeBron you cannot spend the rest of your life with this person. 8+ PPG is preferable. So Wife C best potential. Maybe hire some scouts and see what the verdict is before drafting.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

you drat right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU