Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fungah! posted:

todays chapter is loving wild!!

oh gently caress it's Tuesday!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

grieving for Gandalf posted:

oh gently caress it's Tuesday!!

WOOOO

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fungah! posted:

still fuckin losin my mind at no woman alive would ever want to have sex with a man with a chainsaw sticking out of his head!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

I laughed my loving rear end off. chainsaw man ftw

I need to reread the end of the chapter though, I don't think I quite got what's happening next

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

symbolic posted:

it took a friend telling me+a reread myself but that's the Chainsawman doppelganger arriving in Hell to catch Falling off guard and warn Asa+Denji that all of the devils under Falling's command(?) are gonna hunt Asa down to avoid Falling killing em

I forgot all about that character tbh. I dunno why but between this and JJK I'm awful and keeping track of all the plot details

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

symbolic posted:

still rlly uncertain what their deal is...was thinking Imitation Devil contract or smth but genuinely have no solid idea

i have no idea what's going on but I'm having a lot of fun. csm's my favorite new series in a long while. I hadn't realized the author was the same one from that one shot from last year about a kid who makes movies, that was great

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Sleng Teng posted:

I got the selections of his works 17-21 and 22-26 and it’s fun and interesting to see what gets carried forward into chainsaw man… recommend checking them out some day

I've heard fire punch is brutal too

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

chainsaw man ate the Tuesday devil

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Uncle Frank posted:

respectfully waiting for everyone to be done reading this chapter before posting the last pages.

I'm ready

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

chainsaw man ftmfw

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chainsaw-man-chapter-131/chapter/39058?action=read

lmfao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Chainsaw man still ftw

lmfao today's chapter

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

chainsaw man ftw

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lmfao. denji

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

MorningMoon posted:

I just read it again and OH MY GOD :allears:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chainsaw-man-chapter-142/chapter/40053?action=read

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

only room for Asa

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I hope he gets erased

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm crying and throwing up

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

oh my god.