Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
jade's ult is refusing to fix your broken oven and giving you an AliExpress electric cooktop to replace it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

If Jade comes with Sam, I'll loving lose it.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

rio posted:

I can fix all of them.

:hmmyes:

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

rio posted:

I can fix all of them.

I think the only unfixable one is Gallagher, sadly. But then again who knows? Hope springs eternal.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
He's only thirteen years old, he can grow

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Gallagher is a bit disheveled but otherwise seems fine.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Have you not finished the story? All three of them have blatantly and hilariously lied to the PC.

Which is why we should put all our faith in Black Swan. After all, the Remembrance doesn't lie!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Karia posted:

Which is why we should put all our faith in Black Swan. After all, the Remembrance doesn't lie!

She wears a belt on her head

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Right, only someone completely trustworthy would do that!

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Don’t mock the strap

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

Who’s the next best PF character after Herta that will single-handedly get 40k by herself

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

GateOfD posted:

Who’s the next best PF character after Herta that will single-handedly get 40k by herself

Himeko, though she's best paired with Herta so you can sometimes just go several waves without having to actually contribute any input to the fight yourself. :v:

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

It’s like whichever side Herta is on, I finish with 1-2 turns left.
Other side is like nooo, just another 3/4 turn please and end at like 34-37k

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
there's so many weird preservation light cones that do damage now. i need some theory crafters to help me figure out how to do the most march 7th damage possible

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Have you not finished the story? All three of them have blatantly and hilariously lied to the PC.

firefly only was forced to reveal her job due to dying, i don't really care about whatever acheron has done it doesn't really effect me, and Gallagher's plot hasn't been revealed to the mc yet

maybe you need to be more forgiving of people weve only known for a week not spilling their lifes stories to us immediately :colbert:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

rio posted:

I can fix all of them.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Big Leg posted:

there's so many weird preservation light cones that do damage now. i need some theory crafters to help me figure out how to do the most march 7th damage possible

Aventurine's is probably the best for that. After that, it might be a bit of a toss between the Penacony Shop lc and the Battle Pass. The shop lc is a bigger damage boost, but the BP cone both increases her defense and scales her ult off of it. That might be important, but I'm too lazy to do the maths. Getting March to 4k defense is going to be much more difficult, though.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

rio posted:

I can fix all of them.

can't fix tingyun tho

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I'm a chiropractor

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/status/1782983229634678834?s=19

She's a loanshark

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

and people called Topaz a repo lady at first

anyways yeah it's time to save every last (stellar) jade I can, because the next two patches are going to be rough for me

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Lots of deal with the devil imagery here (the snake, the tree, the bloody apple, the dead guy). I’m excited for her to be awful

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

gently caress. Her leaked kit makes her look cracked for team IPC. Robin, who? :)

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Yeah I love splash arts that immediately tell you something about the character, and this is that in spades

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

wow the replacement qq

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont think her kit will be in any way similar to qingque

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

what path is she? erudition?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yes

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Quantum Erudition. The icons on the bottom left tell you if you can remember what they're supposed to mean (I had to look it up)

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

GateOfD posted:

well the graphic has the erudition symbol so, abundance.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

goodbye qq

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

GateOfD posted:

yes

leaked kit is buffing your allies, when they or Jade attack the enemy Jade gains charges and deals bonus Quantum damage, when she has enough charges she does an AoE follow-up attack, and her ultimate is AoE + a damage boost on her next few FUA

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if i thought this game was so poorly designed that a single unit of the same element and class replaced the previous unit with that element and class, i would stop playing it

Excelzior posted:

yes

leaked kit is buffing your allies, when they or Jade attack the enemy Jade gains charges, when she has enough charges she does an AoE follow-up attack, and her ultimate is AoE + a damage boost on her next few FUA

wow look at how this replaces qingque

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
IIRC from her leaks, she had some weird gimmick where she buffed another dps to apply all her mechanics for her, so you'd want to use her alongside someone else anyway.

QQ's e4 is legally a follow-up so there is some synergy there I guess.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Let's be real QQ is actually a Destruction is disguise anyway :v:

Interestingly Jade's kit makes her like, a dedicated sub-DPS. She seems to function best with another DPS in the team that she can buff, preferrably a follow-up attacker or another Erudition since she gets stacks per enemy attacked by the buffed ally

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

if i thought this game was so poorly designed that a single unit of the same element and class replaced the previous unit with that element and class, i would stop playing it

I just meant she's not uniquely quantum erudition anymore, no need to bite my tongue off

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

in my mind I shorthand Jade to "the AoE Topaz"

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Daner T posted:

I actually have really enjoyed ratio/aventurine's relationship over 2.0, more so than aventurine/TBs. He seems like a meanie but Ratio really does care/look out for our IPC friend.
"Good luck, I hope you don't die" is quite literally the friendliest and kindest thing Dr. Ratio is physically capable of telling another person

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Endorph posted:

Yeah this just sounds like Ratio 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Jade seems funny to use with Herta.