Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Bought this on switch

Thought I was amazing then realized oh poo poo I need to do tens of thousands every round oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Nothing like being like “heh. I’m good at the game now” and then promptly eating poo poo in Ante 1

I keep skipping blinds too aggressively early on

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Thanks to an insane set of almost accidental multipliers I got my first hand above about 150k

It was 1.5million

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Let me blow your mind here, you move the joker to the left while you play your hands, just move it back before you pick the next blind

I got a blueprint early last run and I would move it every hand to buff different options until I got a more stable build

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

This game is so good I got it on switch and on steam too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I bought this game on both switch and steam and I would probably buy it again on phone honestly. Looking this up did make me realize monster train is on phone now