Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

It came out when I was in college op and I went to see it with a group from my dorm. I liked the soundtrack but even at the time I thought the central message that sleeping with Natalie Portman can cure depression was pretty funny. I’ve never watched it since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Going off memory for a film I saw like 17 years ago: Zac Braff plays a depressed loser working in a restaurant. He returns home for his moms (?) funeral and reconnects with his scumbag high school friends. He meets manic pixie dream girl Natalie Portman who is epileptic and has to wear a helmet to work. They go on some ~*wacky adventures*~ and take a bath together. At the end of the film she’s crying because he’s going back to his home… or will he??? The soundtrack is the greatest weepy indie hits of the early 2000s.

No

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

tmfc posted:

same. couple of my friends got really into it and then by extension The Shins. that was a really loving annoying summer.

lmao